Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So mistakes happen but as the title says, I would ask your dealer to see your DORA.

Nothing worse than waiting all this time to get something different or have something missing.

I didn’t physically go into my dealership to order. I emailed my dealer the Ford.com Build and Price with every option I wanted.

He converted into an order and I thought all was well. I asked for the DORA out of curiosity for my priority code and that’s when I noticed 3-4 things were missing.

I just reached out with the updates and I assume it will be no issues. Thought I would share this so no one else gets burned (even if by accident).
Sponsored

XirallicBolts

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Flex EcoBoost, 2010 Milan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I noticed several options we selected (toss-in mesh roof and tube doors, for example) are no longer on Build-and-Price. When we settle on a color I'll have to see how our DORA looks and if we can add some of the newer options (rear table, rock guard)

Bronco-ocnorB

Big Bend
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Agree, noticed that the rear locker was left off my order. Dealer was great though and got it corrected and sent the updates one before the day was over. Things happen, we are all human and it is always good to double check!

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I keep mentioning this on these forums, especially to folks who change their orders. I have only changed my paint colour once, but still asked for a VOC and then the DORA.

Maybe I have trust issues… But I agree with your comment. How disappointed/mad would you be if you went to pick-up your Bronco, and something was missing from your build (or added that you didn’t want)?

A small ask for this is well worth the peace of mind.

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I keep mentioning this on these forums, especially to folks who change their orders. I have only changed my paint colour once, but still asked for a VOC and then the DORA.

Maybe I have trust issues… But I agree with your comment. How disappointed/mad would you be if you went to pick-up your Bronco, and something was missing from your build (or added that you didn’t want)?

A small ask for this is well worth the peace of mind.
I know this has been covered before but this whole site has blown up so much that searching for specifics amongst all the posts is getting impracticable. What does DORA stand for? And I suppose it's not a Ford US thing only, since a fellow British Columbian has successfully got one?

Sponsored

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I know this has been covered before but this whole site has blown up so much that searching for specifics amongst all the posts is getting impracticable. What does DORA stand for? And I suppose it's not a Ford US thing only, since a fellow British Columbian has successfully got one?
Dealer Order Receipt Acknowledgement

Moya7

Base
First Name
Maureen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 BMW M240i, 2015 BMW 435i
Your Bronco Model
Base
So mistakes happen but as the title says, I would ask your dealer to see your DORA.

Nothing worse than waiting all this time to get something different or have something missing.

I didn’t physically go into my dealership to order. I emailed my dealer the Ford.com Build and Price with every option I wanted.

He converted into an order and I thought all was well. I asked for the DORA out of curiosity for my priority code and that’s when I noticed 3-4 things were missing.

I just reached out with the updates and I assume it will be no issues. Thought I would share this so no one else gets burned (even if by accident).
And might I add to check your order with a fine tooth comb before you docusign it. I made a mistake on mine and didn't catch it when I signed, so now I'm only getting the soft top, and it will not be prewired for a future hardtop. I had played with the B&P so many times that I just assumed I filled my order out correctly. So frustrating as I'm known as the proofreading queen, live and learn.
Sponsored