Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/2019 Jeep GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

• Banned
Full disclaimer : at full comfort mode now...

I often read through posts and often @JAGSarge adds a post saying " added to the timeline".... I try to "like" it, because I appreciate the effort.

But then I read through it, ( the timeline) and it is awesome to read though. I apologize for just giving a thumbs up, as an afterthought. A lot of work goes into that and it is much appreciated. I would probably give you more accolades if I could read what I am typing right now, just know it is appreciated... (y)

checkout the Timeline...
Sponsored

KJM76

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ40
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes. Nice work by the admins on keeping us on course and focusing on the highlights.

Some of us have our temper tantrums from time to time when dates slip (B&P) or things seem to not go our way (x plan). Ford is rolling out a new product here, which unfortunately hit during an unprecedented global pandemic. While these things are frustrating, a little latitude should be granted.

Overall, the delays aren't egregious and if the end game of delivery holds true(ish) then we should all be happy. Looking forward to next summer to cruising around in my Bronco with no top and doors.

The Ford engineers have developed an amazing product, it's the only vehicle that I'm interested in. God bless Ford and God bless Mericuh! Can't wait for my Bronco!