Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.undergroundgraphics.com
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco, 20 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yet another variation following the popular retro hockey line. Available as a FULL kit (going over the hood), or as SIDES only (stopping at the top of the front fenders). We do recommend the complimenting hood blackout with matching pinstripe to finish off this kit, but it is an option. We’ve also continued the option of having curved or angled fender sections, …and open or closed pinstripes if you’ve chosen the Sides only versions. These kits are computer cut to go right around the door handles, making it really easy to line up! Just like all our kits, these are cut from premium wrap vinyl, 3M 2080, Avery SW900 or Oracal 970RA films all with air release adhesive and masked with AirMask for a DRY installation, making this easy for the first time or DIY’er. We also have an install video, specifically for this kit on our YouTube channel. Color selections are plenty and custom color are available, just let us know!

2 and 4 door versions available.

Hockey LOW (sides only)
Hockey LOW (full kit)
Hood black out (with pinstripe)

Ford Bronco Hockey "Low" Kit:  photos and info IMG_6813.JPG
Ford Bronco Hockey "Low" Kit:  photos and info IMG_6814.JPG
Ford Bronco Hockey "Low" Kit:  photos and info IMG_6815.JPG
Ford Bronco Hockey "Low" Kit:  photos and info IMG_6816.JPG
Ford Bronco Hockey "Low" Kit:  photos and info IMG_6819.JPG
Ford Bronco Hockey "Low" Kit:  photos and info IMG_6821.JPG
Ford Bronco Hockey "Low" Kit:  photos and info IMG_6825.JPG
Sponsored

ex_nyer

Badlands
First Name
Chokes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Land Cruiser, Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yet another variation following the popular retro hockey line. Available as a FULL kit (going over the hood), or as SIDES only (stopping at the top of the front fenders). We do recommend the complimenting hood blackout with matching pinstripe to finish off this kit, but it is an option. We’ve also continued the option of having curved or angled fender sections, …and open or closed pinstripes if you’ve chosen the Sides only versions. These kits are computer cut to go right around the door handles, making it really easy to line up! Just like all our kits, these are cut from premium wrap vinyl, 3M 2080, Avery SW900 or Oracal 970RA films all with air release adhesive and masked with AirMask for a DRY installation, making this easy for the first time or DIY’er. We also have an install video, specifically for this kit on our YouTube channel. Color selections are plenty and custom color are available, just let us know!

2 and 4 door versions available.

Hockey LOW (sides only)
Hockey LOW (full kit)
Hood black out (with pinstripe)

Ford Bronco Hockey "Low" Kit:  photos and info IMG_6991.JPG
Great bunch at UG - Underground Graphics - very responsive.

Here is a picture of the Retro strip you sent against my Cyber Orange Bronco. I think the colors work well especially the way the CO strip is inside the liter yellow.

Nice job!

Ford Bronco Hockey "Low" Kit:  photos and info IMG_0928

Sponsored
OP
OP
Underground Graphics

Underground Graphics

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

DMB Warehouse

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has anybody compared Underground graphics hockey stripe to Maxlider's stripe? The price difference is significant, $545 Maxlider vs Underground at $325. Is there a big quality difference that makes Maxlider that much better?

OP
OP
Underground Graphics

Underground Graphics

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has anybody compared Underground graphics hockey stripe to Maxlider's stripe? The price difference is significant, $545 Maxlider vs Underground at $325. Is there a big quality difference that makes Maxlider that much better?
I can't speak for the Maxlider kit, as i've never seen one or installed one. I can say i've installed many others and most are wet installs. The premium kits are using cast vinyl (which is what you want for vehicle graphics that last). However, I have seen many as well that are using calandered vinyl, something that is not recommended for vehicles graphics but do-able (and very common) as the price is right and it looks great, ...for a while. We use premium brand (3M, Avery, Oracal) wrap cast vinyl, these all have an air release adhesive technology that installs DRY. This makes for an easy install without the wet mess. We also use a similar transfer paper that conforms witht eh vinyl which aides in shipping and in installation. Cost is still higher than most, but we do our best to stay competitive and offer the best vinyls. I would be happy to go into more detail if you woulld like to discuss. I can be reached by phone during business hours M-F, 9-6 CST.

Greg Lilly
713-783-4739
Sponsored