Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ross: The forum’s voice of reason. His one post can calm nerves and fake news immediately. Not all hero’s wear capes.
Sponsored

Jgtln

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gmc
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford is ghosting us with lack of information because they can. The demand for the Bronco is through the roof, way more reservations then they can produce. So if they lose some customers here or there it doesn’t really affect them in the grand scheme of things.

SirDapperDom

Badlands
First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 240sx
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
At this point painted tops will be a 2024 option. lolz.

Guess I'll go buy that Wrangler and drive it around for now.

Sponsored

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Shut it all down to finish the ones they built already, then finished the ones scheduled, then just rangers come out till can build more broncos for 22
This makes too much sense.

ATLColonial

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Lol how is this anything different from what he said? He said production will be halted, you said it will be a “temporary” stoppage. Halt, stop it’s all the same in my book. He never claimed it was a long term thing.
I think it's pretty clear from the reactions here what people thought the heading of this thread meant - that they were going to stop making all Broncos until the hardtop issue was resolved. What Ross and others have been saying the for the past week is that they are going to pause assembly for a couple of weeks then get going again.

In other words, nothing we didn't already know about. Let's all calm down a little bit.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The soft tops are nothing to brag about people posting there fraying already and scratching the paint off of the inner roll cage bars. Shut it down and let them fix what needs to be fixed I don’t want a 52000 piece of shit
That's why I am hoping that Webasto gest completely fired....including from the Soft Top game. There is no way Ford spec'd "wavy windows"; they should be decent. Give that Soft Top contract to Bestop who can make a great looking top or MY22 forward.

BroncOBabe2.7

Outer Banks
First Name
Amanda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Taurus
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It's no wonder Ford isn't communicating. They're giving Mike on second shift a $100 bonus to leak vauge and plausible intel to his cousins wife's uncle, knowing full well said uncle will come to this forum and release it to the masses.

Ford Bronco Hold on tight: Bronco production coming to full halt due to MIC top problems hold-on-to-your-butts-jurrasic-park

Sponsored

rubi14

Base
First Name
frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Base
"unnamed sources", "good authority", "my dealer", " my friend"...starting shit...could be true, maybe not, maybe?

MTNLUV

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands 2024 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I am an FE holder and wish Ford would give me the option for the Bestop twill...it seems they could mitigate more delays offering MIC holders softop options and spread the demand across Bestop and Webasto (current soft top maker). They could offer MIC or whatever hardtop at cost or something in the future to res holders...just seems there are several alternatives available but I imagine the coordination across all the res holders and good / bad dealer interactions would lead to additional customer confusion and disappointment.
I would do this in a second. I want dual tops anyhow. I was considering going just soft top for now, but doubt I’d see the hard top until 2023 or longer. Plus shipping costs for a MIC would be a challenge too.

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That video circulating with all the Broncos in the empty lots probably have hard top quality control issues. Just a thought, speculation.

Sorry man, I can't help myself 😅

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think it's pretty clear from the reactions here what people thought the heading of this thread meant - that they were going to stop making all Broncos until the hardtop issue was resolved. What Ross and others have been saying the for the past week is that they are going to pause assembly for a couple of weeks then get going again.

In other words, nothing we didn't already know about. Let's all calm down a little bit.
I could see it interpreted that way lol. I guess I didn’t read it that way initially, I didn’t feel it was as inflammatory as others I guess.

MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Is there a holiday in August for Ford to drop/hide this or any news around?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.