bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 ford transit
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

why change options and settle for something less than what you wanted i want what i want and im going to wait as long as it takes to get it. OBX 2.7 MIC, Lux ,tow,, roof rack leather and rear locker
Sponsored

Captain nSANEo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ordered exactly what I want but with all going on, I just 99'd it yesterday. BL 4dr High SAS MIC Tow.

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No changes, waiting until my number is called, BL, 2.3 MT, MIC, High, Leather, Tow, Cactus. It boggles my mind seeing people change from a hard top to a soft top to try and get it earlier. I have had both over the years on jeeps and knowing what I know I would never make that compromise. What is 6 months in the grand scheme. Also, what if something else happens with this rollout (imagine that) and you still don't get it much if any faster? Think you're pissed off now?

rugbysecondrow

Black Diamond
First Name
Pauly P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 C-10 stepside
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

why change options and settle for something less than what you wanted i want what i want and im going to wait as long as it takes to get it. OBX 2.7 MIC, Lux ,tow,, roof rack leather and rear locker
especially when there is no reliable info that making all the changes actually nets a buyer a faster Bronco.

It reminds me of people who constantly change lanes in traffic, only to end up further behind the people who exhibit some patience.

ProdigyJKU

Black Diamond
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Too much noise on production constraints, build in question, and guesstimation on the threads. I just want to know one thing…who of you are holding your build and let the chips fall as they may?

Personally, I have modified a couple times. Im at a 2.3L Manny Black Diamond as standard as they come with upgraded 17’s in the gloss black. AND IM STAYING PUT!
That's what I did, BD 2.3 w/manual and black aluminum wheels upgrade. Only "commodity" I added was the trailer hitch. Got a 6/28 build date, but just got pushed back to 7/12

Sponsored

Whinney 2112

Badlands
First Name
Wendy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm holding fast with my BL, 2D, 2.3, MT, High, AMB. That is what I want... I won't change it to possibly get it faster, I would regret it. If I get pushed to MY22?... I will enjoy driving my 2013 Nissan Juke Nissmo 6sp that much longer & save more for the down payment. 🙂

zebraquick

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Kia Forte
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Holding now. Made one change I was good with. Soft Top. In the 1 gazillaion builds I did going to Badlands I always had soft on radar for cost as all my original builds where black hard tops. Was trying to save some if I jumped. Then we had the first top change fiasco.
BL, non sas, 2.7, high. I am in for whenever the thing is built now. I personally don't care two nickels on missing wiring if I go hard top later. I barely use rear wipers in my other suvs.

TheColemans05

Badlands
First Name
Josh & Katie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Silverado Trailboss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Switched to a BL from WT, but kept the same features, LUX,2.7,Squatch,MIC. The change wasnt due to constraints but due to wanting the SBD and RC goat mode.

To infinity and beyond!

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Expedition, 2008 Explorer, 2002 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I held to my 4 door OBX with leather, tow, MIC, 2.7L and high package. I got my production schedule date last week on the 27th. Be patient, and get what you want.

nbdybeatsthewiz

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I ordered 2.3L Badlands, manual w/ MiC, Tow and Lux and I'm staying put. #holdtheline

Sponsored

M&M Beer

Outer Banks
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge-F-150 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am staying put till the end of time. I have a Outer Banks, Lux Package, 2.7L, Painted Top, Tow Package, Roof Rails, Leather Seats, Auto 4 Wheel, Tube Doors, Cactus Gray. My dream retirement vehicle.

Ford Bronco HOLDING MY DAMN ORDER! bronco

Last edited:

AZbronco1

Base
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Holding fast-2D VB BaseSq, 2.3AT, roof rack, switches. Pretty much nothing else to add. Kinda losing interest but I’m sure that would change with a Ford VIN number email!

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

đź’Žđź‘Š ON MIC TOW LUX SQUATCH BABY

BadBoyBroncoBilly

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E150 Adventure Van, Chevrolet Spark
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I will be lucky to see my Bronco before summer 22 :cry:! My original order had the MIC top I changed my order to the black top. I like the idea of removable rear windows plus the gray didn't look good on Rapid red when I saw it in person at KOH!
Sponsored