Fenway5

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac ATS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Waited years for the Bronco to come back, it looks better than I hoped! Not going to screw myself at the finish line by getting less than I wanted--Stick with my build: OBX, 2.7L MIC, SAS, LUX, 4DR--it takes the time it takes
Sponsored

Stroopaloop

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GMC canyon all terrain
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm sticking with my original order w/ALL DEM DEADLY SINS no matter what. I'm not in a rush (for now) so I'd rather get what I want.

no-ragrets-temporary-tattoo-2663.jpg

BroncoT

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Staying. Also interested to see what changes are released for MY22. If nothing big comes out, I might just upgrade to Lux.

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

only change I made was from dual top to MIC to collect the $1000 in Ford points, not changing a thing now. Badsquatch with LUX and tow. Night one reservation. If I get pushed far into '22 (unlikely) I might just look at the used market for something else fun, then buy the Bronco, see what I like better, sell the other. Not letting the dealer get it though.

Don't need it now, don't need it this summer, got other plans already. Don't really "need" it at all, for as little as I have to drive. My 19 year old Taco (that I'm keeping) could handle all that for an other couple years no problem.

Sponsored

Laddyaddy19

Black Diamond
First Name
Landon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima, Evo X, F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Too much noise on production constraints, build in question, and guesstimation on the threads. I just want to know one thingā€¦who of you are holding your build and let the chips fall as they may?

Personally, I have modified a couple times. Im at a 2.3L Manny Black Diamond as standard as they come with upgraded 17ā€™s in the gloss black. AND IM STAYING PUT!
Same! I have contemplated changing my order to 2.7 base from 2.3 Black Diamond but I worry Iā€™ll get bumped back or the order will get messed up so I just canā€™t do it. Plus I know Iā€™ll regret not having the MGV interior. The 2.3 will be fine for me. My car has low miles, is reliable, and gets great gas mileage so itā€™s not a big rush. We have an f150 for towing my boat. Was hoping to have the Bronco for the summer but that window is closing fast. Like a true MN Viking always says.. ā€œthere is always next year.ā€

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Changed to VB after seeing them at Super Cel. Decided I didnā€™t have enough constraints... so I swapped to the 2dr and added Sasquatch to the badlands, 2.7, lux and tow. I mean if your gonna go, may as well go all in.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Only change I made was to drop the brush guard. Over priced to begin with, re designed so that some can see the logo... yay... Made it too high to be effective to do its intended purpose...

Sponsored

tallboy33

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Pissed at everything. Been nothing but disappointment at every turn for the last year but im still somehow hanging on. Ford lover for 40 years and can't walk away. Badlands 4dr 6 auto. Give me my date already please.

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sticking it out. But my big concern is if it looks like I get a build date in late October/November, which means delivery in December, thatā€™s a problem for me. Not interested in driving 1500 mi. back from Granger in winter months.

Same thing applies to MY22 as well. If I defer then get scheduled in December/January Iā€™ll be driving back in winter as well. May need to pony up for shipping but will eat into my savings going out of state. Didnā€™t expect a first twelve hour res would put me in this predicament. Crossing fingers for fall build date.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, I'd really just be shorting myself by compromising.
Big ticket items, I'd agree.

Smaller stuff, not so much ..... I was determined to scratch the brush guard off the order. I just don't think the brush guard makes or breaks the vehicle....plus I could get that later.
I'd have scratched towing also, if I had it.
Now , if it were a true tow package with HD cooling etc etc.... probably not.
Sponsored