First Name
Dane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500/1966 Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm sticking with my order! BD, velocity blue, 2.7, Squatch, MiC, Tow package, Mid Package. Day 1 Reservation. I have come to grips with "it will be here when it gets here". I just hope my old 2013 Ram 1500 will hold out that long. My dealer asked me about switching to the soft top and I plan on getting a soft top later on but if you order with the soft top, it will not come wired for the hard top(wipers and defrost). If they would send it pre wired for the hard top, I would definitely do that.
Sponsored

j_4260

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A3, Ducati M620, BMW GSA 1200
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Holding onto mine. Badlands, 2.7, lux, MiC, tow.

For now, I have this reminder on my desktop to keep the faith:

Ford Bronco HOLDING MY DAMN ORDER! Bronco

Kevin W

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMB 4dr Sasq Base and an Erup Green 2dr Sasq Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
LTJG Kaffee: Hey! Did you change your order to the soft top?!

Judge Randolph: You don't have to answer that question!

afewgoodmenjackcanthandletruth.jpg
Col Jessup: I'll answer the question. You want answers?
LTJG Kaffee: I think I'm entitled to them, I am not changing my order just to get my Bronco sooner.
Col Jessup: You want answers?!​
LTJG Kaffee: I want the truth!
Col Jessup: You can't handle the truth!​
Son, we live in a world that has a limited number of Bronco hard tops, and the bulk of those hard tops have to go to First Edition orders. So we are left with a crap load of soft tops Ford thought the people wanted. So who's gonna buy them? You? You, Mr. I'm not compromising? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for First day orders that have yet to pull a vin, and you curse the orders well after July that have pulled those vins and received build dates. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know -- that Soft tops, while not hard, are easier to fold down; and quicker to put back up in the event of rain.

afewgoodmenjack6.jpg

You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about you want a soft top too and the chance to get your bronco sooner. You want one on your Bronco-- you need one on your Bronco to have a chance at a 2021.
We use words like "easy up" "easy down" "fold it all the way back" or "just half way". We use these words as a way to describe how fun and versatile a soft top is. You use them as a punch line, because you won't compromise on a hard top.
afewgoodmenjack2.jpg

I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who had the very same chance to switch to a soft top and get your order vin'd and built with the information that Ford provided and then questions the manner in which many took advantage of it.
I would rather that you just said "congrats on your vin" and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you change your build to a soft top and cross your fingers for a vin. Either way, I don't give a DAMN what you think you're entitled to!
LTJG Kaffee: Did you change your order to the Soft Top?
Col Jessup: I did what I wanted --
LTJG Kaffee: -- Did you change your order to the Soft Top?!​
afewgoodmencruise2.jpg

afewgoodmenjack7.jpg

Col Jessup: YOU'RE GOD DAMN RIGHT I DID!!!​

OP
OP
dmosaurus

dmosaurus

Black Diamond
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You’ve modified a few times but you are staying put? OK
Yes, I modified a few times during the order period during March 21. To make it clear, I actually upgraded from a BB (and now I have the order I want.) Take that hater bs elsewhere.

Sponsored

BroncoWar1

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Bronco, F250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
been waiting for the Bronco since Ford announced it back in 2017... there is no way I am settling just to get it a few months sooner. Already waited four years....

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yes, I modified a few times during the order period during March 21. To make it clear, I actually upgraded from a BB (and now I have the order I want.) Take that hater bs elsewhere.

No hater here. Just thought it funny you starting a thread to tell us you haven't made a change since your last change. I think we can all fit in that boat.

Dane

Black Diamond
First Name
Dane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500/1966 Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
LTJG Kaffee: Hey! Did you change your order to the soft top?!

Judge Randolph: You don't have to answer that question!

Ford Bronco HOLDING MY DAMN ORDER! afewgoodmenjack7
Col Jessup: I'll answer the question. You want answers?
LTJG Kaffee: I think I'm entitled to them, I am not changing my order just to get my Bronco sooner.
Col Jessup: You want answers?!​
LTJG Kaffee: I want the truth!
Col Jessup: You can't handle the truth!​

Son, we live in a world that has a limited number of Bronco hard tops, and the bulk of those hard tops have to go to First Edition orders. So we are left with a crap load of soft tops Ford thought the people wanted. So who's gonna buy them? You? You, Mr. I'm not compromising? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for First day orders that have yet to pull a vin, and you curse the orders well after July that have pulled those vins and received build dates. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know -- that Soft tops, while not hard, are easier to fold down; and quicker to put back up in the event of rain.

You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about you want a soft top too and the chance to get your bronco sooner. You want one on your Bronco-- you need one on your Bronco to have a chance at a 2021.
We use words like "easy up" "easy down" "fold it all the way back" or "just half way". We use these words as a way to describe how fun and versatile a soft top is. You use them as a punch line, because you won't compromise on a hard top.

I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who had the very same chance to switch to a soft top and get your order vin'd and built with the information that Ford provided and then questions the manner in which many took advantage of it.
I would rather that you just said "congrats on your vin" and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you change your build to a soft top and cross your fingers for a vin. Either way, I don't give a DAMN what you think you're entitled to!

LTJG Kaffee: Did you change your order to the Soft Top?
Col Jessup: I did what I wanted --
LTJG Kaffee: -- Did you change your order to the Soft Top?!​

Col Jessup: YOU'RE GOD DAMN RIGHT I DID!!!​
This is awesome! Thank you for taking the time to make me smile. Yes I just got that call from my dealer And I'm honestly on the fence about it. He had a good point, in Texas we rarely need a rear defrost and I hardly ever use the rear wipers. But when you need them, you need them. Earlier this year the entire state froze over and had I not had defrost I wouldn't have been able toake it to work. Hmm... decisions!

j_4260

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A3, Ducati M620, BMW GSA 1200
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

TBH I don't really care which top I get. I'm reaching out to my dealership to see if they know the challenges (if any) with doing the wiring for the hard top after the Bronco is delivered.

One of the main points of this vehicle is it's ease of modification, so I'd imagine a silly wiring harness for a window isn't too bad.

If it's that easy, I'll take a cloth top now and then probably get a MiC top when they're easily available.

Jim Walter

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Holding out for the duration on my Badlands w/MIC Hardtop. Still have my fully capable 2015 JKU that I hit the trails and roads with.

Sponsored

ArrickSports

Black Diamond
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Chevy HHR
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Too much noise on production constraints, build in question, and guesstimation on the threads. I just want to know one thing…who of you are holding your build and let the chips fall as they may?

Personally, I have modified a couple times. Im at a 2.3L Manny Black Diamond as standard as they come with upgraded 17’s in the gloss black. AND IM STAYING PUT!
Honestly, I put things into my order to make SURE that I get pushed to 2022 without deferring. The painted modular top isn't something I would have picked but I knew it and my late reservation date 10/05 would guarantee that I get a redo at 2022 order time.

Moya7

Base
First Name
Maureen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 BMW M240i, 2015 BMW 435i
Your Bronco Model
Base
Too much noise on production constraints, build in question, and guesstimation on the threads. I just want to know one thing…who of you are holding your build and let the chips fall as they may?

Personally, I have modified a couple times. Im at a 2.3L Manny Black Diamond as standard as they come with upgraded 17’s in the gloss black. AND IM STAYING PUT!
I’m a 4 door auto 2.3 Black Diamond with mid. Nothing fancy for me either. I really wanted the 2 door but figured the 4 door is an easier sell with my spouse.

Moya7

Base
First Name
Maureen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 BMW M240i, 2015 BMW 435i
Your Bronco Model
Base
Guess I'm sticking with my order since the dealer won't get back to me about changing to a 4dr soft top. Screw this shit, think I need a break from Bronco and Ford.🤣
Change dealers if you can, that’s nuts.
Sponsored