Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi All,

I’ve said from day one that I wanted a green Bronco, but when it wasn’t offered on the MY21, I liked Area 51 well enough to go with that.
The recent Dealer FAQ that was posted on here seemed to confirm green will be offered for 2022, so I’m thinking about having my dealer push mine to 2022 (I don’t have a VIN yet). I did just want to confirm that this will keep my place in line though and it doesn’t put me at the back of the waiting list. I’m a 2.7L, SAS, hard top with a tow package, so I think it’s unlikely I get my bronco this year anyways, so if waiting until next year puts me at the back of the line I’d rather take my chances and just wait it out.
Also, really hoping the green hinted on Fords Instagram a bit ago is the green offered or I will be bummed.
Ford Bronco Holding Out For Green FFF9ABC8-0822-46C5-9810-5E693984146E
Ford Bronco Holding Out For Green C8D6D36F-A4F7-4534-9D3E-C07941DE53C7
Sponsored

Sooner

Base
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 F100, 56 CJ5, 11 F250, 17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I wonder if it will be available in a Base model?

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Sponsored

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

nobody knows. i 99'd for mansquatch and new colors (also team green for me). Since i was one of the first to defer to a my22, i was hoping we would get to be the first to order a '22 and get priority scheduling, but with all the unfulfilled '21 orders, i imagine those will get priority build order.

Lothbrok

Badlands
First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Its still going in order of timestamp ... basically if you have a timestamp that is day one and deferred to a MY22, then chose a buildable option in the 22 build period, you could still jump in front of somebody who placed an order for MY21 that got pushed due to commodities or has a later timestamp

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Hi All,

I’ve said from day one that I wanted a green Bronco, but when it wasn’t offered on the MY21, I liked Area 51 well enough to go with that.
The recent Dealer FAQ that was posted on here seemed to confirm green will be offered for 2022, so I’m thinking about having my dealer push mine to 2022 (I don’t have a VIN yet). I did just want to confirm that this will keep my place in line though and it doesn’t put me at the back of the waiting list. I’m a 2.7L, SAS, hard top with a tow package, so I think it’s unlikely I get my bronco this year anyways, so if waiting until next year puts me at the back of the line I’d rather take my chances and just wait it out.
Yeah, I 99’ed in early May when I figured out Yellowstone and wanted that on a Heritage Edition. Then the top news got worse and worse, so I in-99’ed before the announcement Friday (who wants a “Heritage” with a mic top, or wait for 2023?).

So yes, if you want Green, you’re probably realistically waiting six additional months at most / probably less at this point. So 99’ing makes total sense.

I think 2022 Ford Eruption Green Metallic on the touch up paint sites is the color on that gas can.

Good luck!

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yeah me too, though mine will be Race Red.
Figure if I look at it that way, then everything is right on schedule 😁

Sponsored

peterh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler jlu 2018
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I am hoping for an actual mallard, not some emerald city wizard of oz cheap metallic green - and i am preparing to be bummed

Dr.Detroit

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F-150 XLT 150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hi All,

Also, really hoping the green hinted on Fords Instagram a bit ago is the green offered or I will be bummed.
Ford Bronco Holding Out For Green image_2021-06-28_080817
you are in luck check out Fords new color option for the F-150 announced today!

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi All,

Yes. Green has been confirmed for MY22 for a while, but we don't know exactly what color it will be... lots of rumors and supposed hints, but nothing official.

Yes. If you have your order "99'd" you will retain your place in line. Your timestamp remains with your order, so when you convert it back to 10-19 priority, you'll take your same place in line.

Note. A dealer can not 99 an order by themselves if it was already given a 10-19. They have to make a request through the region/zone. Explain to your dealer what you'd like happen, and keep following up with them to see if it has.

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yeah me too, though mine will be Race Red.
Figure if I look at it that way, then everything is right on schedule 😁
Yea we get it, Race red or no bronco jeez how many times you gonna tell us? Next thing we will hear from you is how disappointed you are it doesn't have a coyote.

😏

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yea we get it, Race red or no bronco jeez how many times you gonna tell us? Next thing we will hear from you is how disappointed you are it doesn't have a coyote.

😏
What's a coyote? I'd be more pissed if you told me it doesn't have Baby Godzilla under the hood!! 🤬

And yeah, Race Red cuz Green sucks! 😁
Sponsored