Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There is a bayarea_4x4_ adventures group going to Hollister hills next weekend. I’m going with some buddys in their Toyotas. Let me know if anyone here is planning on going. We are meeting at the in n out at blossom hill around 730am.
Sponsored

TurkeyRun

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, '02 F-350, 21 Expy, 4 Harleys and a BMW GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dang, I'm booked. But please, please, post such things!

Since I moved back to CA from NC.... kinda short on the 'wheelin' friends' department. :-(

OP
OP
@BadBlueBronco

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dang, I'm booked. But please, please, post such things!

Since I moved back to CA from NC.... kinda short on the 'wheelin' friends' department. :-(
Join the Bay area Broncos club on here. I posted about it a few weeks ago.

TurkeyRun

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, '02 F-350, 21 Expy, 4 Harleys and a BMW GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

mybikeisred

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 Powerstroke, Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I went last Saturday, Bronco’s first dirt. I wouldn’t mind going back next weekend. Might as well leave it dirty til then. Blossom hill is out of the way for me though. Any other place I could meet up with the group? Maybe at the main entrance to the dirt bike area, where you pay? What time do you all expect to get there?

Sponsored
OP
OP
@BadBlueBronco

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I went last Saturday, Bronco’s first dirt. I wouldn’t mind going back next weekend. Might as well leave it dirty til then. Blossom hill is out of the way for me though. Any other place I could meet up with the group? Maybe at the main entrance to the dirt bike area, where you pay? What time do you all expect to get there?
The larger group is meeting st the gate at 830am. I’ll probably get to the gate around 8-830 with my smaller group

OP
OP
@BadBlueBronco

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

mybikeisred

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

she wears mud well!
I saw your Bronco over in the lower quarry while I was heading up to the area where that little tunnel is. Never saw any other broncos. I ended up cutting my day pretty short. I got a little pebble stuck between my brake rotor and the little shroud behind it. Drove around with it squealing for a while, but the noise was driving me crazy. I pulled the tire at the bottom of the hill and got it out, but I was already aired back up and kinda done at that point. Hope you had a good time.

OP
OP
@BadBlueBronco

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I saw your Bronco over in the lower quarry while I was heading up to the area where that little tunnel is. Never saw any other broncos. I ended up cutting my day pretty short. I got a little pebble stuck between my brake rotor and the little shroud behind it. Drove around with it squealing for a while, but the noise was driving me crazy. I pulled the tire at the bottom of the hill and got it out, but I was already aired back up and kinda done at that point. Hope you had a good time.
Nice, there was 1 other that I saw. 4 dr Area 51.

It was a hell of a trip. Really added a lot of confidence in the vehicle and my driving with some of those obstacles I’m excited to go back but need to get the dust out of the car first 😂😂.

mybikeisred

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Nice, there was 1 other that I saw. 4 dr Area 51.

It was a hell of a trip. Really added a lot of confidence in the vehicle and my driving with some of those obstacles I’m excited to go back but need to get the dust out of the car first 😂😂.
I’ve got mud caked into every crack and crevice on the whole car even after washing it. There are some obstacles that I would like to try that I haven’t yet. Sometimes you gotta see someone else go first. I’ve done everything there is in the upper and lower quarries and the little section that goes through that tunnel. There are several trails I haven’t done yet (I still get lost easily). It’s a fun park. I know there are a few obstacles in the jeep park that the bronco can do, but I haven’t worked up the nerve yet. So far though, clearance is the only limitation, traction has never been an issue. I was surprised to see how many people had a tough time on that little concrete hill climb in the jeep park. The bronco crawls up it like it’s nothing.
Sponsored