Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Being one of the lucky ones I am looking to take it out and put it through it's paces. I have heard good things about the new Holly ORV park and was looking to head out there.

Could make a plan to meet with a group or if someone is headed out there, let me know and I might be able to meet up.
Sponsored

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Being one of the lucky ones I am looking to take it out and put it through it's paces. I have heard good things about the new Holly ORV park and was looking to head out there.

Could make a plan to meet with a group or if someone is headed out there, let me know and I might be able to meet up.
I am back "downstate Sunday or Monday. Maybe next weekend?

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ram Rebel. Previously 2 wranglers and 4 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’ve heard good and bad. Let me know how you guys like it.

If…. IF I can hopefully take delivery yet this fall, I’m going to start putting trail rides together again. I used to put on a lot of rides (poker runs, fall color tours, charity rides and just because)., but between selling my Jeep last month in preparation for my new toy and my recent disdain for the Jeep community and the pompous attitudes that come with it now, I’ve lost my drive for doing it. I’m hoping between my new bronco and a new group of people as excited as I am, my drive for it comes back. I really enjoyed meeting new people and bringing everyone together.

OP
OP
Berwolf

Berwolf

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am back "downstate Sunday or Monday. Maybe next weekend?
Next weekend could work. Need to go out and get some shackles and a tow strap!

I’ve heard good and bad. Let me know how you guys like it.

If…. IF I can hopefully take delivery yet this fall, I’m going to start putting trail rides together again. I used to put on a lot of rides (poker runs, fall color tours, charity rides and just because)., but between selling my Jeep last month in preparation for my new toy and my recent disdain for the Jeep community and the pompous attitudes that come with it now, I’ve lost my drive for doing it. I’m hoping between my new bronco and a new group of people as excited as I am, my drive for it comes back. I really enjoyed meeting new people and bringing everyone together.
If you want to plan somethings post them here. I havent off roaded since I sold my Jeep Cherokee in the late 2000's but am looking to get out with the Bronco.

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Next weekend could work. Need to go out and get some shackles and a tow strap!

If you want to plan somethings post them here. I havent off roaded since I sold my Jeep Cherokee in the late 2000's but am looking to get out with the Bronco.
I have basic recovery gear. Traction boards, shackles, tow straps, tree saver, shovel, saw etc. (no kinetic rope yet). I assume Holly Hills is a mix, but likely not a lot of hardcore recovery needed. I am likely using my vehicle pretty conservatively as I get used to it and the new wears off.

Sponsored

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ram Rebel. Previously 2 wranglers and 4 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I definitely planned onsharing some stuff here and on the club page as well.

OP
OP
Berwolf

Berwolf

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here is a link to a YouTube video with some of the obstacles.

I just want to see some capabilities, not looking to do any damage or get crazy. I said that with my Jeep also and ended up lifting it and taking it where it shouldn't have gone before I made my first payment.
Sponsored