JeebusCripes

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘94 M998, ‘89 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Actually, I correct myself - the VIN is issued about a week before you go down the assembly line...
oh I’m well aware of this now. I learned the hard way this winter. Got all excited thinking I had a March build.

I don’t know how he’s getting an expected build date of 9/12. I think what he’s doing is seeing that I’m previewed, which doesn’t mean much, and looking at what build weeks are up for being scheduled and making assumptions.

not getting my hopes up at this point.
Sponsored

OP
OP
DCtoobs42

DCtoobs42

Black Diamond
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 T4R Limited (RIP)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Probably not more than $1.5K
That’s exactly what my dealer said. They were careful to say that was only based if of the few orders they had already delivered so far. To be honest I was surprised that actually said a number and didn’t cover their ass and just lean on the “MSRP at time of delivery” line.

ChrisB351

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco, 2005 ZX6r, 1993 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Nice! You'll enjoy that in LA. My original order was the Black Diamond in Antimatter Blue. Got pushed to MY22, lost color. Attended Off Redeo in Vegas. Put in 22 order, Badlands in Velocity Blue - excited I changed trims, happy I was forced to pick new color - as much as I love the Antimatter Blue, and the VB is really growing on me. However, I saw an Eruption Green 2dr Badlands at my dealer 🤯
I wanted AMB or rapid red at first. Since both discontinued I went with VB since blue is my favorite color. I am not disappointed in the least. It looks amazing in the sun. After seeing the AMB in person Im even happier. After seeing EG in person I wasnt as impressed as pics. It has a lot of gold in it but its still a pretty color.
Sponsored