First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Congratulations!!! I can't say how F'd this is that a 09/20 2 door MIC build was delivered before so many others that are sitting at DMSC, but nonetheless I am happy for you! Broncorik nice color choice!!!!

@Ford Motor Company please tell me how this makes any sense?!?

Looks like the Broncorik is in California.

Last edited:

broncorik

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congratulations!!! I can't say how F'd this is that a 09/20 2 door MIC build was delivered before so many others that are sitting at DMSC, but nonetheless I am happy for you! Broncorik nice color choice!!!!

Yes SoCal it shipped by rail and somehow arrived a week earlier than predicted. I get the frustration over the withheld units but for context I reserved it in the first 2 hours on 7/13/20. My dealer said it is the first 2 door they received...

broncorik

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Yes SoCal it shipped by rail and somehow arrived a week earlier than predicted. I get the frustration over the withheld units but for context I reserved it in the first 2 hours on 7/13/20. My dealer said it is the first 2 door they received...

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Without a doubt, you should have been built before me, but that's a whole different story. I am still very happy to see that you got yours!

broncorik

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Without a doubt, you should have been built before me, but that's a whole different story. I am still very happy to see that you got yours!
I was stunned that it showed up...especially because I chose Sasquatch, Lux, 2.7...everything I wasn't supposed to! Except towing, and I found a hitch from Curt for like 100 bucks...I hope all the Broncos held hostage and not yet built end up in fellow 6g'rs garages soon!

MasonPaul

Badlands
First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander and BMW
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Finally! After 1st email July 1 and Aug 23 build date, then MIC fiasco then checking basically daily (way to much) got my window sticker with a 1001 blend date.

Ford Bronco Holy smokes! Finally got my window sticker for 2 Door Badlands 20211006_144918
Congrats!! Do you get the sticker from your dealer? Or emailed by ford? Thx!

broncorik

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats!! Do you get the sticker from your dealer? Or emailed by ford? Thx!
I got the "in production" email, but to find my sticker I had to click the link in that email to track my Bronco (I never got a separate email for sticker). At first, the link to the sticker yielded nothing...then a few days later I clicked it and there it was. The blend date was pretty accurate.

MasonPaul

Badlands
First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander and BMW
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got the "in production" email, but to find my sticker I had to click the link in that email to track my Bronco (I never got a separate email for sticker). At first, the link to the sticker yielded nothing...then a few days later I clicked it and there it was. The blend date was pretty accurate.
Thanks for the info!!
Sponsored