First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I get the feeling that a lot of the people who want rubber floors so badly haven’t ever driven a vehicle that has them before. To me the extra sound deadening and insulation that the carpet provides far outweighs whatever perceived advantages a rubber floor may have.
I'm not so sure I agree. My last 3 company assigned vans had no carpet. 2 were Chevy 1500 cargo vans and the last was a Nissan NV2500 cargo van. I could tell no discernable differences in road noise or heat and cold fluctuations to make me think that the Bronco won't be comparable.
Sponsored

OP
OP
TJ308

TJ308

Badlands
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Ford Mustang LX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Your addition of leather is what brought on the carpet. If you had stuck with MGV you would keep the washout floors.
I get the feeling that a lot of the people who want rubber floors so badly haven’t ever driven a vehicle that has them before. To me the extra sound deadening and insulation that the carpet provides far outweighs whatever perceived advantages a rubber floor may have.
I get both sides, our work trucks have rubber floors and they're so nice to be able to wash out. Guess my hearing is bad enough that I don't notice to much of a noise difference 😂 but carpet is a cleaner look imo and can always get weathertech

webspoke

Badlands
First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F450, GT350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Finally! After 1st email July 1 and Aug 23 build date, then MIC fiasco then checking basically daily (way to much) got my window sticker with a 1001 blend date.

Screenshot_20210925-221337_Drive.jpg
I'm about 200 later then you on the same day. Another 2dr 7mt badlands. It will be a great day for 2dr's 🍻

broncorik

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A 2 door Badlands build date? I don't believe it...
Is this a high mileage off Rodeo truck maybe? 🤷🏻🤪
Hi folks! My blend date was 9/20, build date was 9/22, and lo and behold it actually shipped 3 days after that. I was shocked and thrilled...

Sponsored

broncorik

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi folks! My blend date was 9/20, build date was 9/22, and lo and behold it actually shipped 3 days after that. I was shocked and thrilled...
And I forgot to add it is a 2 door Badlands lux 2.7 auto Sas

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Strange says can't retrieve VIN?
It can be finicky. It was rejecting mine for awhile becaue the auto-populate would add a space at the end of the VIN .... no bueno.

Other times, no idea, I had to manually reenter the VIN and it would finally work....

.... or , you are more than 7 or 8 days from your planned build DAY.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bet yours shows up before my Dirt Mountain build!
50/50 it gets delivered before mine.... until we get a better feel for how quickly they are moving through the mountain.

Wsmac

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Pilot Touring
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It can be finicky. It was rejecting mine for awhile becaue the auto-populate would add a space at the end of the VIN .... no bueno.

Other times, no idea, I had to manually reenter the VIN and it would finally work....

.... or , you are more than 7 or 8 days from your planned build DAY.
It's built, at dirt mountain

GijoeinLA

First Edition
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Ford Bronco Holy smokes! Finally got my window sticker for 2 Door Badlands Screen Shot 2021-09-27 at 12.32.59 AM
At the top-middle of your sticker (in the white border), you will see the word, “blend” with numbers above it. The last four numbers are your blend date. 1001 is November 1, 1010 would be November 10 and so forth.
The blend date is when all the pieces of your Bronco that make up your Bronco are in the plant and come together. You may not get notified for a day or two, but you are pretty much built at that time. Shipping is next. You are notified when that occurs ( hopefully a few days later).
I'm hoping you mean 1001 is 10/1 not 11/1. My sticker says 1001. Not seeing how that's 11/01. Plus my sticker was released on 9/24. My dealer inventory manager says that assembly would start 7 days from sticker issue day. That's not true? If true then he's right, that would mean a blend date of 10/01 -- this Friday. 11/01 doesn't seem to fit. ?

Last edited:

Sponsored

Last Ride Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan pup
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford Bronco Holy smokes! Finally got my window sticker for 2 Door Badlands Screen Shot 2021-09-27 at 12.32.59 AM

I'm hoping you mean 1001 is 10/1 not 11/1. My sticker says 1001. Not seeing how that's 11/01. Plus my sticker was released on 9/24. My dealer inventory manager says that assembly would start 7 days from sticker issue day. That's not true? If true then he's right, that would mean a blend date of 10/01 -- this Friday. 11/01 doesn't seem to fit. ?
My error. Sorry. Yes, your sticker indicates your blend date is 10/01, October 1. It’s getting real now!

Wsmac

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Pilot Touring
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Strange says can't retrieve VIN?
Got my 4 digit order number and was able to use the tracker but nothing happens when I try and open the window sticker. Says production was 08/04 assuming that was the build date.

DANGL3

Outer Banks
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4d
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Congrats! My blend date is 9/27. We may get built the same week!
Same date for me but no window sticker yet... Dealership has been given estimated delivery date too.

Last Ride Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan pup
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Same date for me but no window sticker yet... Dealership has been given estimated delivery date too.
you should have gotten your sticker art least 7 days before the blend date. A you using the tracker?

BigSki150

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got my 4 digit order number and was able to use the tracker but nothing happens when I try and open the window sticker. Says production was 08/04 assuming that was the build date.
Did you try to use that link from Ford on your Bronco is in production email unless they don't send those for Canadian orders?
Sponsored