Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It won’t be though :(
Who knows maybe it’ll be an option. But the blue/gray interior that comes standard with the First Editions...:sick:

Hopefully Ford has some common sense to give First Edition buyers alternatives otherwise I’ll feel bad for you all.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
First off, the one on the left looks huge, looks beautiful.. I'm guessing those are the 37's correct?
Correct. They are BFG 37/12.50R17.

Ford Bronco Homecoming! Launch Broncos (4 Door Cactus Gray & 2 Door Cyber Orange) on public display at Michigan Assembly Plant 1595343870404

Last edited:

Staticclism

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
230k mile 1996 Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Agh. I reeeeeally want that white interior in the Cyber Orange 2-door.

FastM400

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Navigator L, Wrangler JKU, Noble M400
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

That interior is going to be on the FE, SAmsquanch, HOSS, Eddie Bauer, Doug Demuro, Limited, XLT, FX4, Raptor, Lux, King Ranch edition only....First one will be sold at Barret Jackson Auction for charity...you can only get it with X-Plan employee discount

Sponsored

Broncolli

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Back Diamond 4 door MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

First off, the one on the left looks huge, looks beautiful.. I'm guessing those are the 37's correct?

Now my complaint, can we get someone taller that 4'6" to stand between them. I get we want them to look bigger and all, but seriously, this makes it look like these things will be crushing cars in some arena.

Edit: BTW, these prototypes are all over for everyone to take a pic with them. How about we get back into the factory and START PRODUCING THEM!! That's all. ?

If we can get the size of a standard hat brim - or the size of the mask she is wearing - then can figure out how tall she is.

Yolobaggins

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The 2-door Cyber Orange has exactly everything I want minus the brown interior. I love the 4-door interior more.

Anyone know what model/trim is on the orange? It looks like the sasquatch with it too?

Staticclism

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
230k mile 1996 Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm still giggling a little bit that the Cyber Orange one with the manual still has P R N D M on the dash.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The 2 Door is on 37" tires (BFG 37/12.50R17) and factory 2" lift kit.
Scared the hell out of me Doug... for a second there I thought this line was in your original post and then I was looking like an idiot for asking if those were the 37's. What the hell man?

Sponsored

Rayder

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Do you know if it's employees-only or if anyone can come check them out? Might have to make a trip down after work if they're still there
It looks to me like they are just to the left of the main entrance where the Ranger is on the platform, which is a public area.