Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco, 2013 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Now, I wonder if this is the Raptor rear end. I understand the watts is on the new Raptor Ranger. Curious is this is going to be included in the package...Also maybe it is a 9" Ford. So many questions...
looks to be off a Ranger Raptor. Even still has the coil perches on the axle. Does look like it has Fox Coilovers as well.
Looks like a position sensor on the RHS WL mount.
Sponsored

NYCwelder

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm pretty sure this 2-door is some sort of Frankenstein vehicle that was made specifically for the reveal. We already know it is a one-off vehicle per Mike Levine, but this shot of the rear end shows something different. That is the rear axle out of a Ranger Raptor (Watts Link is a dead giveaway):
Ranger-Raptor-Driving-Dynamics-05.jpg

I wonder if the front suspension also uses Ranger Raptor parts. They may have just taken a Ranger Raptor frame and cut it down to fit the Bronco body. I would also guess that this is a non-running prototype. I have yet to see any pictures or videos suggesting it is actually driveable.
lol Ford just messing with everyone and actually revealed the raptor broncoright under our noses. ??

cowgoesmoo

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Mustang v6
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

They look great and all, but they also make me a little angry. 2dr is a Manual Sasquatch+ with unobtanium interior. 4dr is a non existent trim with white top and unique interior; neither of which have even been hinted for production. Basically both showing off stuff we can't get from Ford.
correct. if you go to Ford's website you can see a section titled "Custom prototypes with aftermarket accessories" which gives me the idea that literally everything on display won't be available, such as the interior, the hideous door, and sadly (hopefully I'm wrong) the white top and silver grille

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It looks like BFG All-Terrains on the 4-door, can anyone read if those are 33's or 35's? I didn't think you could get the 35 All-Terrains on any trim, but these proportions look good
I would like to know if the 4-door has 33s or 35s as well.
Other then BFG AT can't see what this tire size is. Anyone with better eyes? Would love to know.
I personally would like it if these were 33s, as thats what I'm most likely going to end up with, and if so I like the look here.

However all of the evidence points to them being 35s. First of all it has a full bank of all 6 buttons on the dash. According to @laj.tuxmek thread that indicates that this 4-door is either a badlands or first edition. I'm personally gonna go with saying it's a badlands w/ sasquatch as it has the wider flares. Either way that means it would come standard with 35s. I seriously doubt they would downgrade to 33s when they put an aftermarket wheel/tire combo on it. ?‍♂

Edit: There is always the possibility that this was all mixed and matched parts!! Just trying to use some deductive reasoning to figure out the tire sizes.

Last edited:

Sponsored

SamG

Black Diamond
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Do you know if it's employees-only or if anyone can come check them out? Might have to make a trip down after work if they're still there
Its open to the public. My buddy just went over and took a million pictures that are by far the highest quality I have seen. you can not touch or go in the trucks however

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 4C Spyder, Ducati V2, BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Stop punching us in the face Ford... Are these real options or just teasers?

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Its open to the public. My buddy just went over and took a million pictures that are by far the highest quality I have seen. you can not touch or go in the trucks however
Well tell him to get his butt on here and post em up!!! Hahaha

Sponsored

basetaco2.7

First Name
jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Anyone know how much that 2 inch lifted Cyber Orange with that brown leather interior would cost?