Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The first guy is 6'2" tall for reference.

1256385_2727147447525663_1145983116522971577_o-jpg.jpg
Very Satisfied with the Bronco Height as I'm 6'2" and I will not be dwarfing it nor it will be doing the same, we would both look made for each other ?
Sponsored

ChrisMeyers

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
None of these are production trims you can buy. The saddle one is a custom one off and none of the trims come with 37s or those wheels (those are not the Sasquatch beadlock capable wheels). Surprised but not surprised they are still trotting out these fantasy Broncos.

bobby bunny time

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
flintstones mobile
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
2-door rear seat .jpg

Obviously this isn't a priority to most people because I cannot believe how many pictures we have of the rear light, the quarter panel, and the front seat but NO good pictures of the rear storage!

Still, hopefully someone will remember they need to carry stuff.

According to the literature, that space above holds 24 cu ft. I predict the dimensions to be about 2 feet deep, 4+ feet wide, and that leaves around 3 feet high. Top off, obviously you lose the height since your crap can fall out easily.

If it is a safe 2ish feet tall, that give the space 16 cu ft when you have 4 passengers.

I'd love to see it confirmed.

If you can touch the thing, get a picture of someone sitting in that space - even with the tailgate open.

C'mon people - let's do this thing!
rear storage is nil. unless your ideal amount of storage is stacking 5x5 cases of beer

D190065

First Edition
First Name
Danno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco FE; 2015 HD RGS; 23 F150 Tremor ordered
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

As much as I hate to hate, another view of these tires on a differnet thread show they are 37's..!? I'm good with it and that two door looks awesome, but not stock(?). But if it is offered, I'm in w/2 inch lift!

Sponsored

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
Anyone else thinking this may be the elusive Doug? Pretty quick and confident height there...
Ford Bronco Homecoming! Launch Broncos (4 Door Cactus Gray & 2 Door Cyber Orange) on public display at Michigan Assembly Plant 1595370338009

Broncojeff

Raptor
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500, 2020 GT350 R
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Stop punching us in the face Ford... Are these real options or just teasers?
I was told at the event by a Ford employee that these were just "prototypes" and in fact had golf cart engines.....and he wasn't kidding. The dash in both vehicles looked like mock ups and clearly not functional. Still, it was fun to see them in the flesh.

Jmettie

Outer Banks
First Name
Janice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
How long will they be displayed at MAP?

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
If we can't get sasquatch package with the manual why is this 2dr have the manual and all the goodies?

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

If we can't get sasquatch package with the manual why is this 2dr have the manual and all the goodies?
We don't even know if this vehicle is functional. It's just to show what could be. If you read back through the thread you'll see it doesnt even have Bronco suspension under it.

Sponsored

NurseA.J

Outer Banks
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outerbanks Sasquatch Lux 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

These pictures make it look like there could be a decent amount of storage space behind the back seats in the 2 door. I greatly prefer the look of the 2 door, but I've been assuming all along I needed to do the 4 door due to cargo space. I might be able to make the 2 door work after all.
Agreed !!!! I’m petite and have no small kids to put in the back. Two door might be my go to

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
We don't even know if this vehicle is functional. It's just to show what could be. If you read back through the thread you'll see it doesnt even have Bronco suspension under it.
I saw that ok I hope they let it happen

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Subaru WRX STI, 2DR Badlands Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I saw that ok I hope they let it happen
As of right now they won't. But it doesn't stop you from doing it yourself. If the Jeep guys didn't buy their own tires they'd still be on small tires from the factory.
Sponsored