First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Seems it would actually be more difficult to put a “golf cart” engine in one of these rather than put one of the offered engines in. Why put the suspension/lift /tires and not have an engine. Engines are out in before the body is put on so it would have to be heavily modified to install a golf cart engine. Just my $.02
Sponsored

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think with the wheel gap and those 37s, the lift has to be at least 4". I'm gonna need a set up like that just to feel normal, because my FJ40 seats are nearly 4' in the air, and roof height is nearly 7', and it's only on 33s with a 4" suspension lift.

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Yep I agree. I'm hoping it will be an option though. I do hate the fact that I will have to PAY for a hard top for the 4-door only for some reason and then have PAY to have it painted white. Ford should know we want white. My FJ came that way as well. I don't really care what color the roll bar is since I know me and know that it won't be off all that much. In South Louisiana there will only be like 4 days out of the year that it'll be comfortable. :LOL:
Yep, but when the FJ came out there was a bunch whiners complaining about the white top.. A whole bunch of people went out and had theirs painted to match the body color... Even the TRD black versions had black roofs as a "special" feature

sleepy floyd

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Really like that bumper with the light bar on the 2 door. It doesn't cover the Bronco lettering on the grill. Also, i can see how the open air doors would be a great option (as a 2nd set) for the summer. Very open air, and i'm not drving around with my kids with no doors on the side...

Sponsored

LuckyDevil

Wildtrak
First Name
Lucky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Twin Turbo Black Label MKX, Harley Davidson StreetBob
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I still can't believe Ford will sell people a Bronco, and let them put 37" tires on it. I'm worried for the durability of the front end, and how hard the internet will slam the Bronco, after the first two breakages are reported.
?? As long as it's covered by warranty & they give me a vehicle to drive while it gets fixed.... Then it's Their Dime, Not Mine :ROFLMAO:

CDN Jen

Badlands
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, 2021 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Subaru WRX STI, 2DR Badlands Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yep, but when the FJ came out there was a bunch whiners complaining about the white top.. A whole bunch of people went out and had theirs painted to match the body color... Even the TRD black versions had black roofs as a "special" feature
I had two of them and both had no white tops. The Trail Teams came that way and the silver one was painted.

Ford Bronco Homecoming! Launch Broncos (4 Door Cactus Gray & 2 Door Cyber Orange) on public display at Michigan Assembly Plant 314416_4069341565599_693131425_n

Ford Bronco Homecoming! Launch Broncos (4 Door Cactus Gray & 2 Door Cyber Orange) on public display at Michigan Assembly Plant 886871_10207243679623994_8432278222860654471_o

Sponsored

Spotter

Badlands
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For anyone who has seen cactus gray in person, is it more gray or green in the sun? The photos all look so different.

broncojimmy

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150 XLT FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I definitely like the CG color, but am not so sure about that white top... The Colorado mountain pics with the CG and gray/black top look like a better combo IMO :) I'm hoping to see more pics in white. I'm torn between CG and Oxford white. So little time to decide... lol

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Subaru WRX STI, 2DR Badlands Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I definitely like the CG color, but am not so sure about that white top... The Colorado mountain pics with the CG and gray/black top look like a better combo IMO :) I'm hoping to see more pics in white. I'm torn between CG and Oxford white. So little time to decide... lol
I have to agree. I think it looks sexy with the black/grey top. I couldn't get behind a white top on that. It's too washed out. I loathe the white handles in particular. The grill is fine though.

CDN Jen

Badlands
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, 2021 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone know how long these Broncos will be displayed in Wayne (or if they're even there still)?

I tried to see them on Tuesday after work but I arrived too late. I can go tomorrow (Friday) during the day, but I want to make sure they're still there before I make the trek.