Dragline

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon Denali, GMC Sierra 1500, Honda Civic, Chevy C3500
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Just installed MRT struts. Very easy, holds the hood up well, closes well.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Hossamus Prime

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
21 BadSquatch,‘21 ExplorerST , RIP 84 & 90 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Installed Redline Tuning’s Hood QuickLIFT Elite at lunch today. Easy install, other than the wire harness clip gave me some trouble.
Ford Bronco Hood Struts Kit For 2021 Bronco (Available August 1st from Redline Tuning) 43A748AD-175C-43D1-A6DA-99C047B5B463

vesuvan

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Chevy Silverado 1500
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Installed Redline Tuning’s Hood QuickLIFT Elite at lunch today. Easy install, other than the wire harness clip gave me some trouble.
Ford Bronco Hood Struts Kit For 2021 Bronco (Available August 1st from Redline Tuning) 43A748AD-175C-43D1-A6DA-99C047B5B463
Dumb question but I can't tell from the mfr website: do these come in pairs or do you have to buy 2 of them?

Roll Sound

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wildtrack 2DR MIC OW, 2014 KTM RC8R
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
They'll stop the hate when the gas springs wear out in 5 years and no longer support the hood and go back to the support rod. Lol

The only issue with this mod is it limits the opening of the hood wider if you need to get to the firewall.
I just bought the MAX model. It opens 8" more than stock prop rod. And I've had gas shocks in my R32 since 2007 in both hood and boot. They are still going strong. But are also super easy to replace if needed.

Sponsored

Roll Sound

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wildtrack 2DR MIC OW, 2014 KTM RC8R
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I installed my Elite Max last night. Took about 15 minutes, including drinking an Elysian Full Contact, and Love them. YOU DO NOT NEED TO REMOVE WIRE HARNESS! Just put brackets in place low under the push in wire harness, then put in bolt. Works fine.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I installed my Elite Max last night. Took about 15 minutes, including drinking an Elysian Full Contact, and Love them. YOU DO NOT NEED TO REMOVE WIRE HARNESS! Just put brackets in place low under the push in wire harness, then put in bolt. Works fine.
Absolutely!!! This was a 10-15 minute install (at most). These work great and look so much better than a stupid prop rod.

Sponsored

beaglebronco

First Edition
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda pilot
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Thanks, just ordered off of Amazon to save any shipping charges. Look forward to getting and installing. I appreciate all of the helpful videos and insights.

I am not that tall, and have a Sasquatch model, so I hope even with the MaxLift I can close it from the side.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks, just ordered off of Amazon to save any shipping charges. Look forward to getting and installing. I appreciate all of the helpful videos and insights.

I am not that tall, and have a Sasquatch model, so I hope even with the MaxLift I can close it from the side.
Should not be a problem, unless you are 4'10" like my girlfriend, then you would just need a tall curb or one of those NASCAR garage door pull downs.