Sponsored

Hooray! I received an email from my dealer that my Bronco should be built in March. However, I did not sign a purchase agreement and now I'm worried..

FurdBroncur

Big Bend
First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Pretty self explanatory, I did not sign a price agreement and figured the ford email about honoring price from 2021 to 2022 would have me covered. But, after seeing horror stories on here, what should I expect when I discuss pricing with my dealer? My fear is that I will have to walk away from this vehicle I've waited quite a bit of time to get.

I would also be curious to hear any experiences people have had with A or X plan pricing. Did the dealers honor A or X plan?

Cheers
Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

There's no way to know Noah as there are so many different scenarios that have played out for members here. The best advise I can give you is to talk with your dealer, hope for the best, but expect the worst. Good luck, I hope it goes smooth for you. Sorry, I don't have any info on the plans.

Welcome to the forum, and keep us updated.

Bullitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2001 Bullitt Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The answer is simple. Go to your dealer and agree on a price....then you both sign a purchase agreement.

I have a friend who was in the same boat and I told him not to wait until his Bronco was built and delivered. He now has an agreement with his dealer! :)

By now, everyone should know that the dealer has the upper hand without a purchase agreement. Don 't give your dealer the upper hand!

OP
OP

FurdBroncur

Big Bend
First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Thanks for the advice! I wasn't sure if I should reach out to the dealer or bide my time and decide in person. Talking to the salesperson, who's been positive thus far, can at least enable me to have more information...

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Most dealers are not playing these horror games, so there's no reason to be excessively concerned unless they are a known bad actor.

Also, if your dealer is truly intent on screwing you, a purchase agreement will not prevent them from doing so. People want to believe otherwise, but it just isn't so.

Sponsored

lasttj

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep TJ, '16 Ford F150, '65 VW Beetle
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Is your dealership on the shit list that has been created here on B6G?

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Pretty self explanatory, I did not sign a price agreement and figured the ford email about honoring price from 2021 to 2022 would have me covered. But, after seeing horror stories on here, what should I expect when I discuss pricing with my dealer? My fear is that I will have to walk away from this vehicle I've waited quite a bit of time to get.

I would also be curious to hear any experiences people have had with A or X plan pricing. Did the dealers honor A or X plan?

Cheers
Don't feel too bad. Out of the 144,000 or so persons who ordered early, seems like maybe 5 persons got a signed purchase agreement when placing the order. ;)
Sponsored