Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hello from Indiana, The Hoosier State!
I'm up in the NW corner near Chicago and on the southern shores of Lake Michigan.
Former Marine. Married, One kiddo, one trail dog, (German Shepherd).

In my youth, I was a GM Z28 / truck guy, but now-a-days, I like the Super Dutys and of course the Bronco.

My Bronco addiction started back in 93/97 while I was in the Marines. I was in Yuma, Arizona. Two friends had them and before my enlistment was up, I had one of my own to drag home. I still have it, it's the 69 in my showcase. It is currently in pieces, body off frame, etc. Current goal is to get it running by the time the 6G bets here.

I'm not sure what type of 6G (or two!) will end up in the stable, I haven't met one for it to "speak" to me yet, but eventually, I'd like to see a 4 door for the wife and a two door for me for work.
I think she'd probably prefer the smaller 2Door for her driving around, but using my work vehicle as the family hauler is a major PITA!
She's currently hinting for a bright colored vehicle, so hopefully they have some other colors in the works than what we have seen so far.

Here's to hoping the reveal answers A LOT of our questions!!! ....and hoping the configurator goes online right away too!! LOL!!!
Sponsored