Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 Chevrolet Blazer and 2015 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After reading a few articles & some threads on the forum, I'm hopeful Ford will allow flexibility when building our Broncos. I've read that Ford designers agonized over many of the details on the Bronco. For example, one article described heated discussions about the shape of the hooves on the tailgate Bronco badge. They described Easter eggs such as a sketched Bronco on the back window that can only be seen by the driver in the rear view mirror. Details such as the Badlands badge includes a subtle skull when viewed in the negative. Given all that, I'm hopeful they aren't going to miss obvious options that many enthusiasts want such as white hard tops, flat folding back seats (not as hopeful on this one), 35' all terrains on the Squatch package, and most importantly, the Squatch package on the MT's.
Ford Bronco Hopeful that Ford will allow build flexibility BroncoBadlands
Sponsored

LemonShark

Outer Banks
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mercedes C43 AMG, 2018 Honda Odyssey
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It's highly unlikely these things are "missed." With so many complex variables embedded into every decision (cost, production, suppliers, demand, etc.), it's more likely the cool ideas and neat design elements are left on the drawing board for economic reasons.

Car makers, even ones we think "suck," are filled with LEGIT car enthusiasts, but they must answer to the accountants, legal, etc., in order to keep a company profitable.

I think they got soooo much right here, I'm not worried about what the rest just yet.

Reactions: RG7