First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So tempted to create a new account, with username "Badlands Guy" and post an identical thread, interchanging Wildtrak and Badlands.

Brongo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
So I took delivery of A Bronco on Saturday. Notice, I said “A Bronco.” So on 07/20/20 , I reserved a 4 door Wildtrak with a local dealership outside of Columbus in Ohio. On 10/20/21 I received a call from my dealership stating I would not be getting a 2021 and “we” needed to convert my reservation to a 2022. Naturally I wanted to know what the changers were to the new model and after being advised, I decided to build a Badlands instead. Built the vehicle specked out with plenty of windows xtra lighting and sticker came to about $68,000.

On 04/07/21 I received an email from Ford (not the dealership) congratulating me on my Wildtrak order with my reservation number. Obviously I was shocked considering I changed my order to the Badlands. Yep, you guessed it Bronco lovers, the dealership failed to convert the order and place it for a stock race red Wildtrak. I called them on the carpet about it and eventually they admitted it was their fault after being all to eager to keep the Wildtrak and seek it someone else. I basically got a ,”whoops, yeah we did that.” I had absolutely no recourse. Take the one I didn’t build with nothing on it that I wanted and the wrong color … or nothing. So after waiting 20 months I took delivery of A Bronco. So pissed. So tired of dealerships not being held accountable. Ford and it’s dealerships are so disconnected I got an email from Ford 4 days after I had Possession of the vehicle stating my vehicle was built and they would let me know when it shipped. WTF? I will most likely be selling it soon for its not what I ordered and if I can make a profit, I will; I believe I’ve earned it!!

FBA57053-DE06-49EE-822F-B9A00802203E.jpeg

7FFD5959-CDD4-407D-B548-CDC93C5D00D8.jpeg
Same exact thing happened to me. I changed my build, dealership didn't update it, but I got an email from Ford saying I was being pushed to 2022 so I didn't follow up thinking I'd have an opportunity to spec out a 2022 (different color, etc.).

Then a month later I get an email from Ford that my day 2 reservation MY21 was in production. Wrong build and being delivered in 2022.
Yippee! :confused:

CodaMojo

Wildtrak
First Name
Coda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 EG Wildtrack, 2014 Ford Escape, 2010 350z
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So I took delivery of A Bronco on Saturday. Notice, I said “A Bronco.” So on 07/20/20 , I reserved a 4 door Wildtrak with a local dealership outside of Columbus in Ohio. On 10/20/21 I received a call from my dealership stating I would not be getting a 2021 and “we” needed to convert my reservation to a 2022. Naturally I wanted to know what the changers were to the new model and after being advised, I decided to build a Badlands instead. Built the vehicle specked out with plenty of windows xtra lighting and sticker came to about $68,000.

On 04/07/21 I received an email from Ford (not the dealership) congratulating me on my Wildtrak order with my reservation number. Obviously I was shocked considering I changed my order to the Badlands. Yep, you guessed it Bronco lovers, the dealership failed to convert the order and place it for a stock race red Wildtrak. I called them on the carpet about it and eventually they admitted it was their fault after being all to eager to keep the Wildtrak and seek it someone else. I basically got a ,”whoops, yeah we did that.” I had absolutely no recourse. Take the one I didn’t build with nothing on it that I wanted and the wrong color … or nothing. So after waiting 20 months I took delivery of A Bronco. So pissed. So tired of dealerships not being held accountable. Ford and it’s dealerships are so disconnected I got an email from Ford 4 days after I had Possession of the vehicle stating my vehicle was built and they would let me know when it shipped. WTF? I will most likely be selling it soon for its not what I ordered and if I can make a profit, I will; I believe I’ve earned it!!

FBA57053-DE06-49EE-822F-B9A00802203E.jpeg

7FFD5959-CDD4-407D-B548-CDC93C5D00D8.jpeg
Sorry to hear but at least you really are the “wildtrack Guy” 🤷‍♂️

Sponsored

Wolfie272

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 Jeep Wrangler, 19 Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, this has to be a troll story. What exactly is 15k more on a Badlands that you don’t already get on a WT?

H - 2 CHARLIE

Wildtrak
First Name
CHARLIE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F 150 - E 350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Some people are never happy. That's what you wanted it has the big motor and everything so you want to downgrade to a smaller motor ?

Wolfie272

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 Jeep Wrangler, 19 Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

BRUNKO1

Badlands
First Name
JasonBrunk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There is nothing wrong with a race red wildtrak w/ a mid package. If you need to over compensate for anything, just show everyone the picture of it in front of that nice house. I would hate to be stuck with either of those 2 things.:ROFLMAO:
I bet he gets his panties Dry cleaned as well…

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Some people are never happy. That's what you wanted it has the big motor and everything so you want to downgrade to a smaller motor ?
There is no part if his story, as unbelievable as it may be, that suggested that he wanted to switch to BL to get a 2.3L instead of the 2.7L. If anything is credible about this, it's that OP would pay more for something just to pay more for it.

dfresh73

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just keep it and order what you want without the mic top. If you want the mic top, then when it comes in take it and switch out the tops and sell the Wildtrak. Problem solved and you get to drive around in a Bronco until your Bronco shows up. See what I did there...a Bronco!! lol