First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 Bronco, 1969 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Oh poor you! "Stuck" with a top-of-the-line Bronco that was your original order. Tens of thousands of us wish we had our original order and fear getting bumped not one but two years in a row. Yes the dealership dropped the ball and should be held responsible... but you got your original order! You actually have a Bronco to drive! Suck it up buttercup.
Sponsored

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No offense to OP, but his story reads like an AI bot trained on text of the B6G forum, and it's hilarious.

Glue Guy

Black Diamond
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That Bronco is bada55. Tempted to say I’ll trade you straight up for my badlands.

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So I took delivery of A Bronco on Saturday. Notice, I said “A Bronco.” So on 07/20/20 , I reserved a 4 door Wildtrak with a local dealership outside of Columbus in Ohio. On 10/20/21 I received a call from my dealership stating I would not be getting a 2021 and “we” needed to convert my reservation to a 2022. Naturally I wanted to know what the changers were to the new model and after being advised, I decided to build a Badlands instead. Built the vehicle specked out with plenty of windows xtra lighting and sticker came to about $68,000.

On 04/07/21 I received an email from Ford (not the dealership) congratulating me on my Wildtrak order with my reservation number. Obviously I was shocked considering I changed my order to the Badlands. Yep, you guessed it Bronco lovers, the dealership failed to convert the order and place it for a stock race red Wildtrak. I called them on the carpet about it and eventually they admitted it was their fault after being all to eager to keep the Wildtrak and seek it someone else. I basically got a ,”whoops, yeah we did that.” I had absolutely no recourse. Take the one I didn’t build with nothing on it that I wanted and the wrong color … or nothing. So after waiting 20 months I took delivery of A Bronco. So pissed. So tired of dealerships not being held accountable. Ford and it’s dealerships are so disconnected I got an email from Ford 4 days after I had Possession of the vehicle stating my vehicle was built and they would let me know when it shipped. WTF? I will most likely be selling it soon for its not what I ordered and if I can make a profit, I will; I believe I’ve earned it!!

Ford Bronco Horror story turned reality istockphoto-876656164-170667a

Ford Bronco Horror story turned reality istockphoto-876656164-170667a
@Ford Motor Company will be by shortly to congratulate you on this sweet.

Bituman

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S-Works Roubaix, Vassago Mooseknuckle, Turner Czar
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
No part of his story seems credible.
The only thing “credible” about OP’s post is the quality of the troll job he executed. I have to admit, this is one of the best trolls I’ve seen since joining B6G, probably in the 90th percentile of all trolls. Congrats to OP on getting 8 pages of responses!

JackD

Base
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Base
Don't know why anyone's ragging on the house. A house like that in the middle of nowhere is worth peanuts. Location Location Location.

Obviously, it's a troll-generated, baked-in history for the purpose of selling the WT . The fact that so many didn't get any of this illustrates the intelligence level of the average Bronco purchaser.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Don't know why anyone's ragging on the house. A house like that in the middle of nowhere is worth peanuts. Location Location Location.

Obviously, it's a troll-generated, baked-in history for the purpose of selling the WT . The fact that so many didn't get any of this illustrates the intelligence level of the average Bronco purchaser.
We are so glad you are here to enlighten us.

Sponsored

JackD

Base
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Base
No problem. Many here don’t seem to understand how real estate works, likely still living in their parents basements.

My info will give them a leg up once they venture forth into the world.

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

You never know, there are some people on here who are actually serious about the ridiculous things that they write.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
'Horror Story'.....yeah, you'll be scarred for life.
Myopic much?

istockphoto-876656164-170667a.jpg
Yes, but every Russian Tank comes with a free PKM and AK-12, AND you won't be caring about missing a sway bar disconnect when you run over a jeep or Bronco Sport.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Yes, but every Russian Tank comes with a free PKM and AK-12, AND you won't be caring about missing a sway bar disconnect when you run over a jeep or Bronco Sport.
Until you meet a Javelin...

Sponsored