Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I've been enjoying the videos, pretty amazing what You are proving can be done with just a base Bronco without even a rear locker.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Dusty

Dusty

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70, 71 & '21 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I've been enjoying the videos, pretty amazing what You are proving can be done with just a base Bronco without even a rear locker.
Thanks! I'm glad you like our content :) Yeah we've been wringing this thing out pretty good! It's Twice the Fun at Half the Price™

OP
OP
Dusty

Dusty

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70, 71 & '21 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

For Episode 14 of Horsin' Around, Steffie and I have continued our series of videos benchmarking the capabilities of the Base model non-Sasquatch Bronco. Each time we test it a little harder, and this week we tackled Holcomb Creek Trail to see how it does on some slippery rock gardens.

OP
OP
Dusty

Dusty

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70, 71 & '21 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Steffie and I recently went on a long road trip over the holidays in our 2-door Base. We covered over 3,500 miles total (California to Missouri and back, with some wandering). Episode 15 of Horsin' Around covers thoughts on the 2-Door Base's suitability for long road trips:

For those who don't want to watch, the major take-away is that the Bronco was a fun, comfortable road-tripper. Long days in the saddle without much driver fatigue. Fuel mileage not so good, and ECO mode sucks for highway. Really cool being able to take a side-trip to Hot Springs ORV for a few hours of dirt to take a break form all that pavement. More details in the clip.

OP
OP
Dusty

Dusty

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70, 71 & '21 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Episode 16 of Horsin' Around is an extended cut of our Bronco Holiday Road Trip, with several special stops along the way. Fair warning, it's short on Bronco content and long on Steffie and I just being silly. Along the way we make stops to check out the family oil well, have beers on the courthouse steps in Texarkana, sample the wares at the Superior Baths Brewery in Hot Springs, take a quick loop through the Hot Springs ORV park, and our final destination the site of our courthouse wedding in Missouri 24 years ago.

Sponsored

Lurking4luv

Base
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vw gti, Nissan frontier
Your Bronco Model
Base
great stuff! love the channel. Waiting on the same truck, Base white manual. I ordered with Granger so its gonna be a while. So I'm enjoying your channel and picturing myself and my wife doing some road trips like you guys. Keep it coming.

STX Bronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 SuperCrew 22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I also enjoy watching your channel. It was great to see a new vid pop up…. Keep’em coming.

OP
OP
Dusty

Dusty

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70, 71 & '21 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

We switched to our '71 Bronco for Episode 17 of Horsin' Around. Sorry there's no 6G content in this one but some nice footage exploring in the Truckhaven area of the Southern California desert, near the Salton Sea. We were there the weekend before the huge annual Tierra Del Sol Desert Safari event, so we had the trails to ourselves and about 30 of our So Cal Broncos friends :)

Sponsored
OP
OP
Dusty

Dusty

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70, 71 & '21 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Episode 21 of Horsin' Around features a look at ICON's new Recon Pro wheel, plus test-fitting some 37's on Chanel.

OP
OP
Dusty

Dusty

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70, 71 & '21 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Episode 22 of Horsin' Around covers installing Yukon 5.13 gears into our Bronco M210 Front Drive Unit (and M220 rear), putting to bed some outdated lore in the Bronco tech knowledge base.

Sponsored