Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70, 71 & '21 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

We just uploaded Episode 4 of Horsin' Around! Steffie and Dusty discover an Easter Egg in their new 2-Door Base Bronco that sends them on a wild good chase over the mountains and into the desert. Ride along with this mad capped duo as they brave the heat and treacherous desert to try to find and conquer Bronco Knoll. And in the process we find out just how far the bone stock Base Bronco can go on pizza cutters and no lockers!

Once again we appreciate your likes, subscription, comments etc :)
Sponsored

qnet

Big Bend
First Name
Quentin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2, Jeep Wrangler JL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Good vids. I've been wanting to see what the Base model could do. Subscribed.

Mdemieville

Badlands
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Lincoln MKZ hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'll be subscribing! Can't wait to pick up my badlands manual in San Diego. I plan on hitting the trails on the way back north so maybe we can hook up and go play a little. Keep up the videos!!

OP
OP
Dusty

Dusty

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70, 71 & '21 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

We now have two videos covering our preparation and experience with flat towing our 2021 Bronco. As far as we can tell we are the first civilians to flat tow a 2021. The Bronco is designed from Ford to be easily flat towed, and it does it well. Check out the videos if you're interested in flat towing your Bronco!

OP
OP
Dusty

Dusty

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70, 71 & '21 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Here's our video from Bronco Super Celebration in Colorado!

Sponsored
OP
OP
Dusty

Dusty

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70, 71 & '21 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Here's the latest video from Steffie's & my YouTube channel, Horsin' Around! In this episode we take a second shot at Bronco Knoll, the waypoint coordinates Ford hides in every 2021 Bronco as an Easter Egg. Chanel the stripper Bronco didn't fare so well on the steep, rocky climb in our first attempt on the stock pizza cutter tires, so we head back for revenge, armed with more ground clearance on 35" Nitto Trail Grapplers! Ride along with us as we find out just how much fun you can have in Ford's cheapest, least-equipped Bronco! (err...once you put some decent tires on it!)

I hope we can earn your subscription :) Our videos have been getting a ton of views but not so many subs so help a brother out and hit that subscribe button!

OP
OP
Dusty

Dusty

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70, 71 & '21 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Something a little different for episode 9 of Horsin' Around as we focus less on the Bronco and more on some of the interesting places a vehicle like the Bronco can take you. On our way to Bronco Knoll (see our last video, Return to Bronco Knoll) we also hit several interesting waypoints in the desert near there. We cut this content out of that video to leave it Bronco and Bronco Knoll specific. So here it is in it's own separate video. If you're only interested in straight Bronco content you may want to skip this one! But if you love the desert and exploring the back-country, and enjoy seeing some of the places a vehicle like the Bronco can take you, ride along with us as we check out some cool and interesting locations in California's Mojave Desert!

OP
OP
Dusty

Dusty

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70, 71 & '21 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Stephanie and I just posted episode 10 of Horsin' Around! Please check it out and subscribe
1f642.png
We've been having a blast making these as we put the 2-Door Bronco through its paces. This time we headed up to Southern California's Gold Mountain trail for the first time in the '21 (we've been over that trail dozens of times in our Early Broncos). It was a great opportunity to push the Base model Bronco, with no lockers or other fancy equipment other than having added bigger tires, on it's toughest challenge yet. Do you have to drop $60K and get all the bells and whistles to have fun in a new Bronco? Nope. We call it Twice the Fun at Half the Price! Thanks to our buddy Danny Bogner for the assist with this one
1f642.png

OP
OP
Dusty

Dusty

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70, 71 & '21 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

In episode 11 of Horsin' Around, Steffie and I install the Rock-Slide Engineering Tailgate Table on our '21 2-Door Base Bronc, Chanel. We checked out several tailgate tables on the market, including the one Ford offers through their accessories catalog, and thought this was the best one out there. It was designed for the Jeep but fits the Bronco perfectly. Check it out if you're thinking of installing a fold-down tailgate table on your Bronco!

Sponsored

Lurking4luv

Base
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vw gti, Nissan frontier
Your Bronco Model
Base
Great videos. And i like your attitude and your language. English isn't it?

OP
OP
Dusty

Dusty

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70, 71 & '21 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

In episode 12 of Horsin' Around, Steffie and I reflect on our experience so far, after owning the 2-Door Base Bronco for a couple of months and a couple thousand miles. What we like (a lot) ad dislike (not much), plus some insights and highlight clips from the places we've been with it so far. Grab a beer, pull up a chair and join us out in the creek bed for this candid discussion about our experience so far. Oh, and if you enjoy our content please subscribe :)

OP
OP
Dusty

Dusty

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70, 71 & '21 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

For the 13th edition of Horsin' Around, Steffie and I just had fun haulin' ass through the desert out near Ocotillo Wells during our family Thanksgiving camping trip. We visited some interesting sites and tried out the new DJI drone. Please check it out and if you find it interesting, I hope we can earn your subscription to our channel :)

Sponsored