Sonny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda6
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Any Wildtrak order holder is also on the same boat?

I am going to add HOSS 3.0 to my unscheduled 22 Wildtrak, but the dealer told me I would pay for the option increase and any model price increases both!
Sponsored

adamruiz2001

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford SVT Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

At the moment, my dealer thinks for reservation holders with price protection, that the increase should only be the differance of adding the HOSS 3.0

With that said, he was adding it and was getting back to me with the new build sheet, so I don't know until he confirms.

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I am going to add HOSS 3.0 to my unscheduled 22 Wildtrak, but the dealer told me I would pay for the option increase and any model price increases both!
Whats a few more grand at this point!?

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 E55 wagon, '98 Suzuki X-90, '96 Town Car
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If you have a reservation or order before 3/19/21 you'll be protected by the price increase.

New window stickers are showing the price increase.

adamruiz2001

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford SVT Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Whats a few more grand at this point!?
I agree to a point, I'm good with the HOSS 3.0 price upgrade, but silly if they try and make us pay a new mark up price, as long as we all have been waiting somewhat patiently, there is no real reason Ford should be trying to squeeze us for even more!

Last edited:

Sponsored

Fonz54

Badlands
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Commander, Porsche Cayenne, Mercedes C250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes that was stated in the most recent FAQ from the mother ship. You would pay for the option plus you would lose price protection. Assume 2022 MSRP for WildTrak plus the price of the HOSS 3.0 (~$2515). It sucks but I am willing to take the hit on the MSRP (base price for WildTrak is $49,275) to get -
Fox adaptive shocks, the Raptor steering rack, the Raptor stronger inner and outer tie rods, a rear stabilizer bar a powder-coated front bumper with tow hooks and fog lights and added protection with steel skid plates.

My Build with HOSS would have an MSRP of $62,795. 💰

OP
OP
SonnyFrost

SonnyFrost

Wildtrak
First Name
Sonny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda6
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yes that was stated in the most recent FAQ from the mother ship. You would pay for the option plus you would lose price protection. Assume 2022 MSRP for WildTrak plus the price of the HOSS 3.0 (~$2515). It sucks but I am willing to take the hit on the MSRP (base price for WildTrak is $49,275) to get -
Fox adaptive shocks, the Raptor steering rack, the Raptor stronger inner and outer tie rods, a rear stabilizer bar a powder-coated front bumper with tow hooks and fog lights and added protection with steel skid plates.

They are not the adaptive Fox shocks from the Raptor. They are internal bypass shocks. Still a great upgrade.

Fonz54

Badlands
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They are not the adaptive Fox shocks from the Raptor. They are internal bypass shocks. Still a great upgrade.
What does it mean if I placed a reservation after March 19, 2021, or placed an order without a reservation after March 19, 2021?
If you fall into either of these categories, it means that you do not qualify for the Bronco Price Protection Program. The cutoff for that program was placing an order or reservation on or before March 19, 2021.

Sponsored

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You should still receive price protection if you ordered before 3/19/21

The point is my order is later than 3/19/2021, still don't know that I should pay MY22 price or MY22.5 price
Ooo, yea that can be iffy.

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What does it mean if I placed a reservation after March 19, 2021, or placed an order without a reservation after March 19, 2021?
If you fall into either of these categories, it means that you do not qualify for the Bronco Price Protection Program. The cutoff for that program was placing an order or reservation on or before March 19, 2021.
I remember last year people were saying we need to convert our reservations to orders by 3/19 to qualify for price protection. But the new FAQ says reservations or orders.

Fonz54

Badlands
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Correct they are different shocks than the Raptor, but still better than what comes standard on the WildTrak. (y)

Fonz54

Badlands
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You should still receive price protection if you ordered before 3/19/21

Ooo, yea that can be iffy.
Yes reading the FAQ it is not very clear, but it looks like adding the HOSS should not impact price protection.

adamruiz2001

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford SVT Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The point is my order is later than 3/19/2021, still don't know that I should pay MY22 price or MY22.5 price
I would assume you pay the new 22.5 price since you are after the 3-19 cutoff date. Whatever their price and build tool shows today is what I assume you will be paying.
Sponsored