Sonny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda6
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I would assume you pay the new 22.5 price since you are after teh 3-19 cutoff date. Whatever their price and build tool shows today is what I assume you will be paying.
You mean even though I change nothing, the price might still become a MY22.5 price?
Sponsored

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 E55 wagon, '98 Suzuki X-90, '96 Town Car
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The point is my order is later than 3/19/2021, still don't know that I should pay MY22 price or MY22.5 price
Did you ever make a reservation before 3/19?

adamruiz2001

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford SVT Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You mean even though I change nothing, the price might still become a MY22.5 price?
Now that is a damn good question! I would say no, but I wouldn't put it past Ford to screw order holders that did not put their order in before 3-19. I hope not, but I wouldn't hold my breath. So I assume if they add new 22.5 pricing to HOSS 3.0, you would do without to stay at the lower price? What if they do charge you the 22.5 pricing without adding HOSS 3.0, would you add it then? Either way, I hope it works out for you man, we are all so ready to get our butts in the seats of our Wildtraks!!!!

OP
OP
SonnyFrost

SonnyFrost

Wildtrak
First Name
Sonny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda6
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Did you ever make a reservation before 3/19?
My reservation is also not before 3/19.

But I remember guys ordered before 3/19 already had MY21 price protection when they re-order their MY22 broncos

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 E55 wagon, '98 Suzuki X-90, '96 Town Car
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Now that is a damn good question! I would say no, but I wouldn't put it past Ford to screw order holders that did not put their order in before 3-19. I hope not, but I wouldn't hold my breath. So I assume if they add new 22.5 pricing to HOSS 3.0, you would do without to stay at the lower price? What if they do charge you the 22.5 pricing without adding HOSS 3.0, would you add it then? Either way, I hope it works out for you man, we are all so ready to get our butts in the seats of our Wildtraks!!!!
My reservation is also not before 3/19.

But I remember guys ordered before 3/19 already had MY21 price protection when they re-order their MY22 broncos
Below. As long as you don't change you get MY22. If you change your order it'll update to MY22.5

I have placed an order, will this mid-year price increase affect my pricing?
If you do not change your order after March 7, 2022, and take delivery of your 2022 MY Bronco, your order qualifies for retail order price protection. This protects the MSRP of the vehicle at the time the 2022 order was received by Ford. Final transaction details, including price, will be agreed upon by you and the dealer.

Will changing my order after March 7, 2022, affect my Bronco's price?
Changing your series, equipment package, the number of doors, or 4x4 system will cause your order to reflect new mid-year price levels. Make sure your order is configured properly prior to the March 7, 2022 cut-off. If your vehicle is not built in the 2022 MY, your new 2023 order will reflect 2023 MY price levels. Final transaction details, including price, will be agreed upon by you and the dealer.

Sponsored

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I agree to a point, but also, as long as we all have been waiting somewhat patiently, there is no real reason Ford should be trying to squeeze us for even more!
To me, in a stock OBX, the stock Wildtrack seems like enough off road upgrade. But the Hoss3 seems like a fair price at $2,500 if it doesnt ruin road drivability, if going fast in the desert is your thing. Since the upgrade is only for un-filled reservation holders, does it really otherwise ruin price protection?

"The HOSS 3.0 package costs $2,515. It arrives this summer and is "exclusively for reservation holders and unscheduled order holders," Ford spokesperson Sam Schembari told Motor1.com"

adamruiz2001

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford SVT Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

To me, in a stock OBX, the stock Wildtrack seems like enough off road upgrade. But the Hoss3 seems like a fair price at $2,500 if it doesnt ruin road drivability, if going fast in the desert is your thing. Since the upgrade is only for un-filled reservation holders, does it really otherwise ruin price protection?

"The HOSS 3.0 package costs $2,515. It arrives this summer and is "exclusively for reservation holders and unscheduled order holders," Ford spokesperson Sam Schembari told Motor1.com"
We weren't complaining about the price increase for the HOSS 3.0, the OP was worried about Ford charging him another +2K for the new 22.5 model if he wanted to add the HOSS 3.0. So a total of $5k for him. Everyone at this point is happy with the $2500 HOSS 3.0 upgrade, me included, I was just disagreeing if they make the OP pay more money for wanting HOSS 3.0 but having a order after 3-19. Hope that makes sense :)

Romano

Badlands
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes that was stated in the most recent FAQ from the mother ship. You would pay for the option plus you would lose price protection. Assume 2022 MSRP for WildTrak plus the price of the HOSS 3.0 (~$2515). It sucks but I am willing to take the hit on the MSRP (base price for WildTrak is $49,275) to get -
Fox adaptive shocks, the Raptor steering rack, the Raptor stronger inner and outer tie rods, a rear stabilizer bar a powder-coated front bumper with tow hooks and fog lights and added protection with steel skid plates.

My Build with HOSS would have an MSRP of $62,795. 💰
+ 500 additional shipping

Romano

Badlands
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We weren't complaining about the price increase for the HOSS 3.0, the OP was worried about Ford charging him another +2K for the new 22.5 model. Everyone at this point is happy with the $2500 HOSS 3.0 upgrade, me included, I was just disagreeing if they make the OP pay more money for wanting HOSS 3.0 but having a order after 3-19. Hope that makes sense :)
I believe you’re going to have to pay 22.5 prices as it is being held to order after today.

Sponsored

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

We weren't complaining about the price increase for the HOSS 3.0, the OP was worried about Ford charging him another +2K for the new 22.5 model if he wanted to add the HOSS 3.0. So a total of $5k for him. Everyone at this point is happy with the $2500 HOSS 3.0 upgrade, me included, I was just disagreeing if they make the OP pay more money for wanting HOSS 3.0 but having a order after 3-19. Hope that makes sense :)
I agree, do you know if thats true that the Hoss also increases the vehicle price because its unprotected?

adamruiz2001

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford SVT Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I agree, do you know if thats true that the Hoss also increases the vehicle price because its unprotected?
I am not 100 but I think it does increase if your not price protected by the 3-19 date, but don't hold me to that

OP
OP
SonnyFrost

SonnyFrost

Wildtrak
First Name
Sonny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda6
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yes that was stated in the most recent FAQ from the mother ship. You would pay for the option plus you would lose price protection. Assume 2022 MSRP for WildTrak plus the price of the HOSS 3.0 (~$2515). It sucks but I am willing to take the hit on the MSRP (base price for WildTrak is $49,275) to get -
Fox adaptive shocks, the Raptor steering rack, the Raptor stronger inner and outer tie rods, a rear stabilizer bar a powder-coated front bumper with tow hooks and fog lights and added protection with steel skid plates.

My Build with HOSS would have an MSRP of $62,795. 💰
Over $62K, that may drive me to wait for a raptor. And it is really ridiculous the HOSS 3.0 is "exclusive" for bronco order holders.

Fonz54

Badlands
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Commander, Porsche Cayenne, Mercedes C250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Over $62K, that may drive me to wait for a raptor. And it is really ridiculous the HOSS 3.0 is "exclusive" for bronco order holders.
But that would bump you to over $70k!:oops: