Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford SVT Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I assume this shouldn't be an issue. I have been stock piling parts while I wait for my Bronco to be built. With that said, do you guys think the Zone 1" level kit would work the same on the HOSS 3.0 suspension as non HOSS 3.0? I assume yes, but I am not 100% and neither was stage3 motorsports when I reached out to them about this subject. Thoughts?
Sponsored

Last edited:

Dusty

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70, 71 & '21 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

While it's bet to wait and see, I'm going to guess it will work fine. From everything we've heard, HOSS 3.0 includes a shock upgrade, but no apparent changes to the frame-side mounts or lower control arms (like Raptor Bronco, where all of these are proprietary to Raptor). So if the FOX shocks in HOSS 3.0 bolt in to the otherwise production mounts, the Zone kit "should" work fine. If you want to buy it ahead of time to have it ready to go when you take delivery, I'd be comfortable gambling the $60. That's less than a tank of gas these days.

OP
OP
adamruiz2001

adamruiz2001

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford SVT Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

While it's bet to wait and see, I'm going to guess it will work fine. From everything we've heard, HOSS 3.0 includes a shock upgrade, but no apparent changes to the frame-side mounts or lower control arms (like Raptor Bronco, where all of these are proprietary to Raptor). So if the FOX shocks in HOSS 3.0 bolt in to the otherwise production mounts, the Zone kit "should" work fine. If you want to buy it ahead of time to have it ready to go when you take delivery, I'd be comfortable gambling the $60. That's less than a tank of gas these days.

I figured as much, I just wasn't sure about the front, if it will still be sitting lower than the rear or if this new set up lifts the front some. But your are correct, $60 isn't much to gamble on and yeah, still cheaper than a tank of gas for my Lightning. Thanks for you insight!
Sponsored