Sponsored

HOSS 3.0 Fox Suspension height higher than the Bilstein suspension? Fits 37" tires?

OP
OP
Montducati

Montducati

Raptor
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT-350, 2020 BMW M2
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Looks good Rk! It appears you still have decent clearance as well. Any off roading I do will not likely push the travel to the point of rubbing.
Sponsored

tzelko

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have my Hoss 3.0 2 Door for 2 weeks and I don't this it is any higher than other Sasquatched Broncos. Just better. :)
Paul, how's the ride on pavement with the HOSS 3.0? Ive heard its significantly better.

Last edited:

Paul113

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It definitely is better on pavement from the standard Wildtrak I’ve driven before.

OP
OP
Montducati

Montducati

Raptor
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT-350, 2020 BMW M2
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Nice, I’m glad I added the 3.0 to my build even though it will probably delay my delivery by 6 months 😂

Rkgzx9leftcoast

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Looks good Rk! It appears you still have decent clearance as well. Any off roading I do will not likely push the travel to the point of rubbing.
Thanks!
Yeah, like I said I cant find any rub marks, and havnt heard any rubbing while driving, including full U turns. Ill test it out off road when it cools down a little. I may do the JKS max tire clearance kit, or a hybrid of my own depending upon if and where it rubs off road.

Plus like I said I have the Zone level to put on the front, though I may do the front perch collars, as im not a fan of the nose dive while braking hard.

Post pics of yours once you get it done...

Sponsored

Redcobra

Outer Banks
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Expedition, 2020 Escape, 1970 Galaxie XL Conv
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Any lift you add will probably void a lot of suspension-related claims, depending on the dealership. Similarly, adding 37s will probably do the same thing and a bit more.
Sounds fishy they would void the warranty when "LIFT ME BABY" is embossed in the front fender liners??!! By the manufacturer no less! I am only doing what I was asked to do!

RainbowStix

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sounds fishy they would void the warranty when "LIFT ME BABY" is embossed in the front fender liners??!! By the manufacturer no less! I am only doing what I was asked to do!
Good luck telling that to a dealership🤣

Evolkidbell

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco, 2013 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any negative side over time to adding spacers? Will it void any Warranty?
Spacer lifts are hard on upper arm ball joints. Ford is known for having weak upper arm ball joints to begin with. IMHO, I would never run spacers. Seen way to may broken parts caused by them.
Most people that run them also tend to run an aftermarket upper arm to fix this.
Sponsored