First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’ve been following this site for a while now and just became a member. Just took delivery yesterday of my Wildtrak after 482days!

By the way Lamarque Ford honored original msrp from the start with no markup! Great communication and service! They even gave my son a little custom hot wheels bronco! Nothing but good things to say!

Finally made myself click purchase on multiple full shopping carts online which includes new wheels and tires(37s).

Are there any lift options for the Hoss 3.0 suspension that I am not seeing? I don’t see much.

Thank you for any advice!

061AC462-DC13-495B-A0C4-98305E070C60.jpeg
Sponsored

Rkgzx9leftcoast

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I Believe Foutz and RPG make front perch collars to level the Fox shocks now. I wouldnt mess with it past that myself. The ride and off road capability with the 3.0 is going to be much better than the base sasquatch Bilsteins, and aftermarkey puck or spacer lifts. Lift kits get into other issues, you have a jump on with the HOSS 3.0 steering rack though. Going with a true coil over lift is spendy and other than Height probably wont get you a better ride.

If you want larger tires like a true 35 will fit, or a smaller 37 like I run , The Maxxis At 37 -12.50 on stock rims, or BFG which rum a little smaller than most 37s, you will be fine in most situations. I have off roaded mine on trails many wouldnt go on, and other than rub on extreme off camber im fine.

If you go mobbing in the desert and bottom out the suspension on whoops, that is a different story. But for slow off road crawling im good.

Stock offset rims or close to them is optimal.

OP
OP
Bean14

Bean14

Wildtrak
First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I Believe Foutz and RPG make front perch collars to level the Fox shocks now. I wouldnt mess with it past that myself. The ride and off road capability with the 3.0 is going to be much better than the base sasquatch Bilsteins, and aftermarkey puck or spacer lifts. Lift kits get into other issues, you have a jump on with the HOSS 3.0 steering rack though. Going with a true coil over lift is spendy and other than Height probably wont get you a better ride.

If you want larger tires like a true 35 will fit, or a smaller 37 like I run , The Maxxis At 37 -12.50 on stock rims, or BFG which rum a little smaller than most 37s, you will be fine in most situations. I have off roaded mine on trails many wouldnt go on, and other than rub on extreme off camber im fine.

If you go mobbing in the desert and bottom out the suspension on whoops, that is a different story. But for slow off road crawling im good.

Stock offset rims or close to them is optimal.
I appreciate the feedback. I’ll be honest, there won’t be any mobbing or desert runs. Light trail rides every so often. This is my daily driver so any modifications will be 90% for the look.

I saw those perch collars. My only concern would be a rougher ride? I am really impressed with the ride quality of the hoss 3.0 suspension.

I would like to do the 2.25” collars with 37x12.5r17 BFG KO2s and a -12offset(0 offset at the least) I’m thinking on road I shouldn’t have any rubbing, but I can’t be sure. It seems like for every post showing a particular setup works there is one right behind it that says it does not?

Sponsored

Rkgzx9leftcoast

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I appreciate the feedback. I’ll be honest, there won’t be any mobbing or desert runs. Light trail rides every so often. This is my daily driver so any modifications will be 90% for the look.

I saw those perch collars. My only concern would be a rougher ride? I am really impressed with the ride quality of the hoss 3.0 suspension.

I would like to do the 2.25” collars with 37x12.5r17 BFG KO2s and a -12offset(0 offset at the least) I’m thinking on road I shouldn’t have any rubbing, but I can’t be sure. It seems like for every post showing a particular setup works there is one right behind it that says it does not?
Yeah, the level kit is a smaller perch collar, it in theory just compresses the spring to lift the front. So you are losing the first inch or so of compression on the spring. This will make it firmer for sure. The length of the shock/coli over sets the travel limits, so this wont change , unless you get aftermarket coil overs.

Im not sure anyone makes the 2.25 perch collars for the 3.0 Yet. This would compress the spring more, and take some of the travel away, probably firm up the ride more.

Wheel offset plays a big part in rubbing in certain areas. Like I said I have stock sasquatch wheels on mine, with similar size 37s to the BFGs. ( I run the Maxxis AT 37-12.50, also run a little smaller than most 37s) it is a great tire, worth looking into. as well

0 offset or -12 Negative will definitely cause more issues with rubbing then something close to stock. I believe they stock wheels are 35 or 50 positive offset in a 8.5 wide. Mine works well because the stock offset. The wheel sweep moves out as you go 0 or negative...moving the pinch areas closer as well if that makes sense.

Here is mine
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...at-sand-hollow-plan-b-and-double-sammy.56112/

Ryan Feilner

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Really wish this forum would fill up with Hoss 3.0 lift options!!!!

Come on aftermarket land, get there already!!!

I need a puck/perch combo with 1.5" in the front and 2.25" in the rear.

I will drive my Hoss 3.0 to you if you need a model to test on!!!

Geronimo

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma, Bronco Badlands Sad on order!
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Really wish this forum would fill up with Hoss 3.0 lift options!!!!

Come on aftermarket land, get there already!!!

I need a puck/perch combo with 1.5" in the front and 2.25" in the rear.

I will drive my Hoss 3.0 to you if you need a model to test on!!!
I am waiting for a good option also. Why do you want the back higher than the front, it already runs higher?🤔 RC has a 2 1/2" kit for SaS broncos. Says not for Hoss 3.0, but the first review, it is on a Wildtrak with Hoss 3.0 and he said install was a breeze and it rides great.🤔

Ryan Feilner

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You’re right, I got the front and back mixed up 🤪

I’ll have to check out the RC tomorrow.

Appreciate the info!

Geronimo

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You’re right, I got the front and back mixed up 🤪

I’ll have to check out the RC tomorrow.

Appreciate the info!
Let me know what you think. I am hoping that zone off-road gets one done soon, but RC might be what I use.

Sponsored

ronnyek

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak, 2018 Mustang PP2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Geronimo

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I believe a post here: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/wildtrak-hoss-3-0-build-almost-done-hahahahahaha.63537 suggest that kit actually will fit a wildtrak with hoss 3.0. He swears RC told him it'd fit and he just needed to clearance some under panel, but RC has told me it wouldnt fit.
Well, if you look at the reviews on the site, first one is a Wildtrak Hoss 3.0 owner. Also, I posted the question on the site if it would indeed work on the Hoss 3.0 and lift the front 2 1/2" and rear 1 1/2". I received an email answer. 😳
Ford Bronco HOSS 3.0 Lift options? Screenshot_20230228_195117_Yahoo Mail

Chritaka

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 WildTrak; '06 Whippl'd Mustang (sold4upgrades)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm still hesitant to go with this kit given the mixed answers, though I know 1-2 members have used it with HOSS 3.0. I'm also guessing the control arms aren't the highest quality given the price point... If this RC kit works, I'm wondering why the Icon 3" spacer kit, consisting of preload spacers and top load shims, wouldn't work, along with their control arms...

Geronimo

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Geronimo

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm still hesitant to go with this kit given the mixed answers, though I know 1-2 members have used it with HOSS 3.0. I'm also guessing the control arms aren't the highest quality given the price point... If this RC kit works, I'm wondering why the Icon 3" spacer kit, consisting of preload spacers and top load shims, wouldn't work, along with their control arms...
I wonder the same.🤔 I think the RC lift at this point in time is the best option with a little bit of modification. Far as UCA's, I have read SPC are possibly the best for the Broncos. Might spend the money on those and use in place of the RC's. Maybe RC would sell the kit discounted without the UCA's.🫤
Sponsored