Sponsored

HOSS 3.0 ordering. When is this available for dealers to add?

Big Diamond

Wildtrak
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco HOSS 3.0 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I can also confirm that it was still not available to add yesterday. I just placed a new Wildtrak order a few days ago before the banks closed. Not expecting anytime soon.

Now here is my new problem.........
Eruption Green, Iconic Silver, or Velocity Blue?????
Sponsored

FQ24

Wildtrak
First Name
Fletcher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Corvette ZR1 06 Ford GT Heritage 21 Ram TRX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford said there is a coding issue where job one orders are not converting to job 2, only orders that were place yesterday (the last day) would be showing the hoss 3.0 at the moment. Ford is aware of the issue and trying to get it solved. May take a day or so to refresh.

Jug

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I didn't have a reservation until 08/04/21 and an order date of 10/19/2021. So it looks like I don't have price protection. Does it make any difference it they drop my Job 1 order and resubmit it as a Job 2 order?

Jmoffroad66

Wildtrak
First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’m at my dealership now and the HOSS 3.0 doesn’t even show up. I witnessed the sales managers screen. Only goes up to 2.0.

Last edited:

timstrong20

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Toyota Venza and 2020 Honda Civic Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’m at my dealership now and the HOSS 3.0 doesn’t even show up. I witnessed the sales managers screen. Only goes up to 2.0.
My dealer can't find it yet, think it will be like everything else, eventualllllllly

Sponsored
OP
OP
ColoradoChris

ColoradoChris

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak HOSS 3.0!!
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
update for everyone waiting to add HOSS 3.0 to their wildtrak: glitch in the system is preventing dealerships from adding it to reservation folks who converted to an order. Sadly, for those folks who showed up last week to 'order' a bronco without every having a reservation, the dealerships can see the HOSS 3.0 and are able to add and order this item for them. The reservationist like myself who converted to an order way back with price protection but have yet to receive a VIN are still waiting for this glitch to get resolved. Keep calling your salesperson daily until ford fixes the glitch. I hope this does not put the long time reservation holders at the back of the build list since we have to wait longer to get our order finalized!
Ford Bronco HOSS 3.0 ordering. When is this available for dealers to add? 66855211393__2289FA7C-994F-4A57-8C45-9695FA734368

TXBoy79

Wildtrak
First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well isn’t that a freaking surprise…once again early reservation and converted to order folks on the back burner.

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

update for everyone waiting to add HOSS 3.0 to their wildtrak: glitch in the system is preventing dealerships from adding it to reservation folks who converted to an order. Sadly, for those folks who showed up last week to 'order' a bronco without every having a reservation, the dealerships can see the HOSS 3.0 and are able to add and order this item for them. The reservationist like myself who converted to an order way back with price protection but have yet to receive a VIN are still waiting for this glitch to get resolved. Keep calling your salesperson daily until ford fixes the glitch. I hope this does not put the long time reservation holders at the back of the build list since we have to wait longer to get our order finalized!
Ford Bronco HOSS 3.0 ordering. When is this available for dealers to add? 66855211393__2289FA7C-994F-4A57-8C45-9695FA734368
Interesting since according to the email Ford sent out on 02/23/22 the "Special Editions" ,which HOSS 3.0 is a part of , are only supposed to go to reservation holders.

Sponsored

CoachTee

Wildtrak
First Name
Teresa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Received confirmation from my dealer yesterday that he had it added yesterday. With price protection, it's almost like a coupon for free HOSS upgrade :ROFLMAO:

Now, one can hope it does get built in 2022!

Screenshot_20220311-074404_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

cyber007x

Raptor
First Name
DJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco RAPTOR
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
My dealer said he could order me a Bronco today and I'll just add HOSS as well.. (FAKE RAPTOR) I want that 400 HP! FCK........................ Fake it till I make it

OP
OP
ColoradoChris

ColoradoChris

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak HOSS 3.0!!
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I did get mine added but saw on my order form Job 2. Anyone know what that is?

Also what does 'price level' mean?

tater_70

Wildtrak
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
64 Fairlane, 1973 Bronco, 75 F-100
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Mine added today as well. Watching the you tube video on the price increase I just hope that I keep the earlier pricing, not the $2000 increase. According to the video as long as you didn't change the model, number of doors, or a couple other things, you should receive $2000 off the new MSRP upon taking delivery. The dealer is out nothing, Ford Motor compensates them. I hope that's my understanding.

cyber007x

Raptor
First Name
DJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco RAPTOR
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Anyone know dealers that aren't charging 30k over MSRP?
Sponsored