Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2.3/Manual and a Gaggle of Jeeps
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry meant 4.70.

Seems like there’s a lot of disagreement on the 1” level vs Squatch. Also, you loose ESCV with the 3.0 fox suspension. Since extended high speed off road driving won’t be something I’m doing frequently I would think keeping the ESCV tech would be beneficial.
OK, I understand you're planning now, and also your perspective. The level vs sasquatch debate is valid too, you're repositioning the center of the shock travel higher with the level, which has a negative effect on ESCV. But the only thing you gain with the Saquatch is less than 1/2 inch lift, but you lose 1/2" travel to the bumpstop...
Sponsored

jalawson

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco, ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

By all means, I am willing to help.
awesome
OK, I understand you're planning now, and also your perspective. The level vs sasquatch debate is valid too, you're repositioning the center of the shock travel higher with the level, which has a negative effect on ESCV. But the only thing you gain with the Saquatch is less than 1/2 inch lift, but you lose 1/2" travel to the bumpstop...
Correct, it’s still an open dilemma for me. I don’t think
Correct. 1/2” with suspension and 1/2” with 35” tires. If you stick with 33” tires you could forego the bump stop.

Tex

Wildtrak
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well you are in luck, I purchased a 1 year subscription for FDRS and I will be up every weekend for the next year... So chances are that we will be able to get you squared away.
Nice. I'll pitch in to help cover some of that expense, isn't that the subscription that costs like a grand or something to get?

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Nice. I'll pitch in to help cover some of that expense, isn't that the subscription that costs like a grand or something to get?
Ya, $900 for the year.

Arokcrwlr

Wildtrak
First Name
Kraig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150, 2014 Focus, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Wish I was closer, I would pitch in a couple of Benjamins for the help.

Sponsored

zuke

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2.3/Manual and a Gaggle of Jeeps
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wish I was closer, I would pitch in a couple of Benjamins for the help.
I'm a little closer, but stil quite a hike, If you want to drive up to Virginia I'll help you out... Non-gratis

Arokcrwlr

Wildtrak
First Name
Kraig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150, 2014 Focus, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm a little closer, but stil quite a hike, If you want to drive up to Virginia I'll help you out... Non-gratis

Well I don't have my Bronco yet, or I would be tempted to take you up on that offer. However, my HOSS 3.0 rack will be delivered on Thursday.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I charge Bronco rates which is beer, pizza and ice cream. I figure if you can afford a bronco you can afford the ice cream.
Sierra Nevada torpedo IPA....gotcha...but drinking only AFTER the work is done 🍻

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well I don't have my Bronco yet, or I would be tempted to take you up on that offer. However, my HOSS 3.0 rack will be delivered on Thursday.
You don't need the vehicle to program the rack, just a 6g bronco, any 6g bronco will do.

Dmorty217

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Is everyone installing theirs personally? I contacted my dealer and they won’t install it even though it’s a ford part, which is not what I was expecting.

Little Foot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Is everyone installing theirs personally? I contacted my dealer and they won’t install it even though it’s a ford part, which is not what I was expecting.
Too much liability for a dealer to install it at this point. Once Ford comes out with a part thru Ford Performance that is meant for aftermarket install, the dealer probably won’t have an issue installing it.

Mvruggink41

Wildtrak
First Name
Mitchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting on Wildtrak Bronco Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Snacktime

Black Diamond
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This is a pretty easy mechanical swap. If you don't have the tools then you need to invest.
Sponsored