Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Catalogue shows it like this. Any of the items that have a shape is sold together but they can also be sold individually depending on what it is. In the inner kit, it's the green triangle pieces. Orange square is the outer tie rod, white square is a short rack, green pentagon is long rack and purple rhombus is just the boot and clamps.

Ford Bronco HOSS 3.0 severe duty STEERING RACK and TIE RODS ...Ford Performance M-3200-WT 1686069386839
Sponsored

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Catalogue shows it like this. Any of the items that have a shape is sold together but they can also be sold individually depending on what it is. In the inner kit, it's the green triangle pieces. Orange square is the outer tie rod, white square is a short rack, green pentagon is long rack and purple rhombus is just the boot and clamps.

Ford Bronco HOSS 3.0 severe duty STEERING RACK and TIE RODS ...Ford Performance M-3200-WT 1686069386839

A purple rhombus ?????????? I thought that was a purple diamond. :LOL: Oh well just like the "pound" sign (#) is now hashtag. :rolleyes: I can't keep up with this renaming stuff. 😁

Note to self: ..............No more diamonds they are called rhombus.

V1Rotate

Wildtrak
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

A purple rhombus ?????????? I thought that was a purple diamond. :LOL: Oh well just like the "pound" sign (#) is now hashtag. :rolleyes: I can't keep up with this renaming stuff. 😁

Note to self: ..............No more diamonds they are called rhombus.
If we’re getting technical with the renaming of stuff I believe diamond was the lazy re-brand of the original rhombus 😆

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If we’re getting technical with the renaming of stuff I believe diamond was the lazy re-brand of the original rhombus
Don't know the technical term Ford uses but figured rhombus was as close as I could get.

MUDLVR

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here's a list of short racks. The replacement suffix is next to the old number.
1685995380972.png

Long racks.
1685995526758.png

1685995565347.png
I just got the part number from the service tech: MB3Z*3504*AR
I see you have one listed there with a G at the end, but then handwritten is AR next to it. What is the difference?
And my service tech still doesn't know when I will get my new rack in from Ford.

I also, just talked to Tyler (Broncbuster) on the phone to see if he had any extras and he has a couple racks but they have different part numbers.

Last edited:

Sponsored

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I see you have one listed there with a G at the end, but then handwritten is AR next to it. What is the difference?
And my service tech still doesn't know when I will get my new rack in from Ford.

I also, just talked to Tyler (Broncbuster) on the phone to see if he had any extras and he has a couple racks but they have different part numbers.
Ford Bronco HOSS 3.0 severe duty STEERING RACK and TIE RODS ...Ford Performance M-3200-WT 1686073158829

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

What did he say when you asked about doing a swap? Also I have one used

MUDLVR

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you! So if I'm reading this correctly, I won't see one until first week of July most likely. I might just get the HOSS 3.0 and have mpeugeot program it for me.

MUDLVR

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What did he say when you asked about doing a swap? Also I have one used
Tyler said if he had the correct one for me, then he would send it to me, and then when I received mine from Ford to just send him that one.

What part number is yours? The one I need is MB3Z-3504-AR

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Tyler said if he had the correct one for me, then he would send it to me, and then when I received mine from Ford to just send him that one.

What part number is yours? The one I need is MB3Z-3504-AR
Here's the only #s I could read. AFAIK original unit 22 BL. worth $400 as a core, but perfectly good when removed

20230606_125804.jpg

20230606_125628.jpg

Sponsored

MUDLVR

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here's the only #s I could read. AFAIK original unit 22 BL. worth $400 as a core, but perfectly good when removed

Ford Bronco HOSS 3.0 severe duty STEERING RACK and TIE RODS ...Ford Performance M-3200-WT 20230606_125628

Ford Bronco HOSS 3.0 severe duty STEERING RACK and TIE RODS ...Ford Performance M-3200-WT 20230606_125628
Thanks for the pics. None of the numbers match up though with what is on @flip 's screen shots on page 90 though. I wonder if he has some insight.

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for the pics. None of the numbers match up though with what is on @flip 's screen shots on page 90 though. I wonder if he has some insight.
They wont add up cause they are engineering #s. Leme try running the vin on repair link

EDIT: after checking the one I have decodes to MB3Z-F or -C. -AR is w/Sasquatch...that one is non-sasquatch BL (so WTF is the difference there?)

Last edited:

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The build date range is 5/3/21-5/17/22. Only way to be sure is looking it up by the VIN. This is the LONG rack.
Ford Bronco HOSS 3.0 severe duty STEERING RACK and TIE RODS ...Ford Performance M-3200-WT 1686076443571

Short rack is. Only difference is no outer tie rod ends.
Ford Bronco HOSS 3.0 severe duty STEERING RACK and TIE RODS ...Ford Performance M-3200-WT 1686076654919

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I did check Hoss 3.0 racks as well. Available in PDC (Memphis?). Not Chicago anyway...he said 2-3 days out, usually that means Memphis for us in the Great Lakes region. Chicago is overnight. Either way, can be had!

87-Z28

Outer Banks
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If the racks are physically the same dimensions, one has to wonder if the motor is any stronger or if the pulleys are different sizes to provide more torque.

very curious about this…

got me thinking about what the known differences are between the Ford racks. I think my head actually exploded. It would be great to have this data all summarized in one place.

it would be nice to start a new dedicated thread for this. We can keep updating as new knowledge is gained.
Sponsored