Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Eruption Green Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Reserved September 2020 and picked up today! Wildtrak HOSS 3.0 4 door with high package, mod bumper, and underbody protection. Here are a few suspension and tie-rod pics. Snapped them quick and can add more this week.

I also noticed that the Wildtrak logo has been modified on hoss 3.0 Bronco's. Orange trimmed mountains have been added.

Ford Bronco HOSS 3.0 Suspension Bronco Wildtrak Brought Home Today! (Photos) IMG_20220628_144801_02
Ford Bronco HOSS 3.0 Suspension Bronco Wildtrak Brought Home Today! (Photos) 20220628_192652

Bronco Hoss 3.0 Suspension.jpg

Bronco Hoss 3.0 Suspension 1.jpg

Bronco Hoss 3.0 Suspension 2.jpg
Sponsored

Sponsored
OP
OP
brentutk

brentutk

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Eruption Green Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Two Rivers Ford was something special. It restores your faith to find a family business where integrity and your word still mean something. And they had allocations 😎.
A great combo!

OP
OP
brentutk

brentutk

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Eruption Green Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Did you add HOSS 3.0 before March 8 deadline, if not did you lose your price protection?
My dealer added HOSS on March 10th, and yes I was able to get both price protection offers. I think any good dealer can figure out how to give price protection to customers with an original reservation, unless they switched to Raptor or Everglades.

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Very cool! Had a white 2 door come through my dealer 2-3 weeks ago. I was a little jealous since I got an early 22 Wildtrak. But just happy I have a bronco at the end of the day.

Sponsored

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.southvalleymustang.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Reserved September 2020 and picked up today! Wildtrak HOSS 3.0 4 door with high package, mod bumper, and underbody protection. Here are a few suspension and tie-rod pics. Snapped them quick and can add more this week.

I also noticed that the Wildtrak logo has been modified on hoss 3.0 Bronco's. Orange trimmed mountains have been added.

Ford Bronco HOSS 3.0 Suspension Bronco Wildtrak Brought Home Today! (Photos) Bronco Hoss 3.0 Suspension 2
Ford Bronco HOSS 3.0 Suspension Bronco Wildtrak Brought Home Today! (Photos) Bronco Hoss 3.0 Suspension 2

Nice. I’ve been contemplating a switch to a WT with the new suspension versus the Badlands since my wife has a Rubicon now. Sure I’ll have plenty of time to reconsider in the months and years ahead while I wait.

Scape Goat

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Nissan Frontier SV 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice. I’ve been contemplating a switch to a WT with the new suspension versus the Badlands since my wife has a Rubicon now. Sure I’ll have plenty of time to reconsider in the months and years ahead while I wait.
I am thinking of making the same change as well. Wildtrak has always looked the best (in my opinion). While I might not use the HOSS 3.0 to its capability, I just seems like this is what the Bronco was meant to be.
Sponsored