Headless Horseman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes, badlands has HOSS 2.0. If I already had a badlands, I wouldn’t worry about the suspension right away. I would focus on the steering depending on what kind of off roading your doing. That’s just my opinion.
Agreed...the steering and tie rods are the glaring issue...where can we find the part numbers for those? The shocks/struts can be updated later. I don't plan to be doing serious off roading but I'll take any steering upgrade!
Sponsored

BigMeatsBronco

First Edition
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Agreed...the steering and tie rods are the glaring issue...where can we find the part numbers for those? The shocks/struts can be updated later. I don't plan to be doing serious off roading but I'll take any steering upgrade!
A few pages back

Y2KFirehawk

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

How the the HOSS 3.0 ride? There ain’t no reviews on it on YouTube yet! kinda crazy ain’t nobody took their HOSS 3.0 out on the trails or dunes yet! Somebody out there with 5 broncos probably got a HOSS 3.0 and they can compare it with their First Edition!
Still looking for this info! I hear anecdotes of the HOSS 3.0 being the "Baby Braptor" but haven't seen any comments on ride quality on/off road difference.

CheekyOldMan

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It amazes me how much wide open off road terrain you all must have to race a WT, I’m struggling just to find some decent trails up here for my BL. They’re either total death pits or mini van friendly.

Sponsored

Headless Horseman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It amazes me how much wide open off road terrain you all must have to race a WT, I’m struggling just to find some decent trails up here for my BL. They’re either total death pits or mini van friendly.
put the HOSS 3.0 on your badlands and handle anything....

Sponsored

Mpali

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Is the rear bumper steel or plastic?

Myke98

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
have the dealership do it...the owner of mine said it's not a problem....
Interesting because there are people that work at Ford dealerships on that thread. Maybe his people should get ahold of your people so he can fix his bricked Bronco.

Mikesmallcrawler21

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 F150 screw
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I spoke with the dealership and if I wanted to get the HOSS 3.0 parts, it could be done...does anyone here have a listing of ALL the HOSS 3.0 parts...or has it already been completed but it's like 7 pages back?

I'd be putting them on a 2.7 badlands with sasquatch...
You just don't get the rear sway bar if you build it yourself. Unless you have maybe a 22 Badlands Sasquatch.. I think it may come with it. Not sure

pgordon888

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BroncWTRK; 2019 F350 Bagged; 2014 GTR 1200hp
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Loving my 3.0 Hoss Wldtrk! Love being able to cruise right over speed bumps and large city pothole craters but tightens up nicely for the highway, particularly in sport model. Going to be hoot on the trails and on the beach in the spring too.
Sponsored