rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I thought about changing mine to the WT when I reorder just because I wanted THE HOSS 3.0 but I did not want to add to my delay even more but sense I need to reorder for 2023 I might change it.
Sponsored

BenBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-150 and 2020 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Two Rivers Ford was something special. It restores your faith to find a family business where integrity and your word still mean something. And they had allocations 😎.
Matt and the guys at Two Rivers are awesome. They gave me xplan pricing even though Ford didn't offer it. You can bet I'll be buying my next vehicle there too.

62chad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You can make a badlands a wildtrak but you can't make a wildtrak a badlands...wildtrak looks the best...but sway bar disconnect is key for anything besides dune running. When you disconnect offroad there is a noticeable difference in ride quality and articulation. Sometimes I'll be going down a trail and think damn this is rough...push the button and boom. Night and day. Those are some purty shocks though.

ET13

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You can make a badlands a wildtrak but you can't make a wildtrak a badlands...wildtrak looks the best...but sway bar disconnect is key for anything besides dune running. When you disconnect offroad there is a noticeable difference in ride quality and articulation. Sometimes I'll be going down a trail and think damn this is rough...push the button and boom. Night and day. Those are some purty shocks though.
Lol right on cue.

Sponsored

SavSqch

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Savas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Congrats OP! That is beautiful!

I have loaded badlands on order but had a frank discussion with owner of dealer I ordered from and they have 423 orders ahead of me.

I don’t want to wait that long (literally years more).

I am 100% placing new order for Hoss 3.0 Wildtrack. It is the baby Raptor and I will miss the MGV Interior more than StaDisconnect of Badlands.

Enjoy your gorgeous new ride and please if you can post a month review etc.

Let me live vicariously through you!

Enjoy

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You can make a Wildtrak the same as a badlands by easily adding manual sway bar disconnects, which is much less money than buying the Hoss 3.0 suspension for a badlands 🤷‍♂️ Only difference is it’s not on a button. To each their own.

Scape Goat

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Nissan Frontier SV 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You can make a Wildtrak the same as a badlands by easily adding manual sway bar disconnects, which is much less money than buying the Hoss 3.0 suspension for a badlands 🤷‍♂️ Only difference is it’s not on a button. To each their own.
I was considering a manual disconnect if I switch to Wildtrak. I am not sure if you have experience with them, but would I need to be worried that I am decreasing the strength of these components while high speed off-roading?

Thanks!

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I was considering a manual disconnect if I switch to Wildtrak. I am not sure if you have experience with them, but would I need to be worried that I am decreasing the strength of these components while high speed off-roading?

Thanks!
I don’t have them on mine personally, but the ones I have seen are extremely beefy and much stronger than the stock sway bar links. So I would say there’s no need to worry about that.

Sponsored

TRH

Raptor
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I'm still waiting on my WT with HOSS from Two Rivers. MY21 to MY22 and now looking very likely a MY23, if that. Have gotten ZERO insight from them. No info on their allocations, no info on where I am in line, whether I've previewed, etc etc etc. Hasn't been such a great experience for me thus far to be honest.

VVSidewinderVv

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I really don't know why I thought this, but I didn't think the HOSS 3.0 suspension had remote reservoirs. Cool!

Already got my BL, but these shocks seem like a good upgrade.

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Manual sway bar disconnect via the after market. One less electronic part to worry about.

PatsBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 Bronco 16 Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Two Rivers Ford was something special. It restores your faith to find a family business where integrity and your word still mean something. And they had allocations 😎.
I’ve bought 3 new vehicles from them and my Bronco is ordered through them.. First class operation..