Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That I do not know
If it's not too much of an imposition, I can PM you my VIN, I'm assuming the stock part number for it would be populated?
Sponsored

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If it's not too much of an imposition, I can PM you my VIN, I'm assuming the stock part number for it would be populated?
The part numbers between non-hoss and hoss springs are different, but I do not know the spring rate, and I'm not sure of anyway to look that up. I would assume they are different though

FlyingScot

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The part numbers between non-hoss and hoss springs are different, but I do not know the spring rate, and I'm not sure of anyway to look that up. I would assume they are different though
Thanks to @flip I know there are eleven different rates for front springs (MB3Z-5310-A,B,C,D,E,F,J,K,L,M,N) and six for the rear (MB3Z-5560-A,B,C,D,E,F). One could assume that as the letters go up, so do the spring rates, but that would be a hell of a thing to confirm without a bunch of Broncos sitting around with their suspensions apart.

I understand they're not necessarily consistent within trim levels (i.e., option a mod bumper in place of the plastic one and you get bumped up in rate), which is why I was hoping such a thing could be looked up by VIN. My WT has no steel bumpers, skid plates or the tow package, so I would think I have springs on the softer side, but again that's an assumption.

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thanks to @flip I know there are eleven different rates for front springs (MB3Z-5310-A,B,C,D,E,F,J,K,L,M,N) and six for the rear (MB3Z-5560-A,B,C,D,E,F). One could assume that as the letters go up, so do the spring rates, but that would be a hell of a thing to confirm without a bunch of Broncos sitting around with their suspensions apart.

I understand they're not necessarily consistent within trim levels (i.e., option a mod bumper in place of the plastic one and you get bumped up in rate), which is why I was hoping such a thing could be looked up by VIN. My WT has no steel bumpers, skid plates or the tow package, so I would think I have springs on the softer side, but again that's an assumption.
Interesting. Send me your VIN and I'll let you know what it says. I can also compare it to a different 4 door with mod bumper.

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

flip was collecting spring part numbers for BLs in this thread. might be helpful.
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/need-vins-for-suspension-ids.28448/

Interesting. Send me your VIN and I'll let you know what it says. I can also compare it to a different 4 door with mod bumper.

Sponsored

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If someone can get me the springs I can test the spring rates and return the springs.

FlyingScot

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Mboltin

Wildtrak
First Name
Madeline
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My dealer added HOSS on March 10th, and yes I was able to get both price protection offers. I think any good dealer can figure out how to give price protection to customers with an original reservation, unless they switched to Raptor or Everglades.
My dealer also added the Hoss to my order after that date and guaranteed my price protection since I was an October 2020 reservation. My direct contact is a sales manager and received an email from his ford rep confirming the price protection as well.

NDM_84

Raptor
First Name
Nedim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro SS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Beautiful Truck man. I think I will be ordering a 2023 Wildtrak Hoss 3.0 but my color option will be Race Red. That Eruption Green def looks amazing.

ICUGAZN

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, 4 hours later, I've installed one zroadz slider. I had heard it was easy but I think that's coming from the people with existing factory slider/running boards brackets. Was a royal pain in the ass for me using the zroadz brackets. I'm lucky I didn't cross thread a screw, and the sliders are very heavy for one person to handle. Alas, no harm done except for sore hands. Will do the other side tomorrow.
I did both sides of my 4 door in less then an hour with no help.

Sponsored

ICUGAZN

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Chaos

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 EB Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My HOSS 3.0 build..... In transit somewhere south of Illinois. Settled on Race Red after a few other colors in previous orders. Dropped the cheap factory skid plates for the rack (not installed yet). Have aftermarket plates in the shop. Kept the capable bumper to get the fog light button on the light cluster. Will update front bumper at some point. First mod is 37s and the skid plates.
Ford Bronco HOSS 3.0 Suspension Bronco Wildtrak Brought Home Today! (Photos) image (22)

OP
OP
brentutk

brentutk

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Eruption Green Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I did both sides of my 4 door in less then an hour with no help.
You have a badlands which means you have preinstalled slider brackets. The zroadz brackets, and misaligned holes, we're the issue.

OP
OP
brentutk

brentutk

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Eruption Green Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Beautiful Truck man. I think I will be ordering a 2023 Wildtrak Hoss 3.0 but my color option will be Race Red. That Eruption Green def looks amazing.
I changed my color about 10 times. I was a staunch race red person and yours will be amazing.
Sponsored