2fast4u

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT500 and Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That is a build and price change that happened after they closed the order banks. It looks like the 23 MY HOSS 3.0 will likely get the steel rear bumper in addition to the front. The 22.5 HOSS 3.0s get the plastic rear bumper. So we will see come august, and I am sure there will be many upset people.....
Is the Wildtrak with Hoss 3.0 coming with steel rear bumpers?
Sponsored

lemonslush

Wildtrak
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco, plaid S, xc90, rivian, element
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Me personally I dream of going off roading constantly but me also knows that will be very infrequent. Having the hoss 3.0 for a daily driver should be better and more comfortable on road. High speed off roading they say so you can assume its gonna be good on the road. Although I like the idea of having the steel rear bumper OEM but that can be added. The sway disconnect seems great but as other mentioned it could be added aftermarket. Im guessing ford excluded it for a reason or its just marketing. I would love to see the Raptor sway disconnect on the WT. Would love a raptor its just so darn wide. Driving around tight parking lots with a suv in my area is less then fun cant image how bad doing it in a raptor would be

Chaos

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 EB Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
No. Teaser pics made it seem that way, but in the end, no steel rear bumper with this package.

Sponsored

lemonslush

Wildtrak
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
looks like the price on the wt was recently raised by $1500.

Geronimo

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma, Bronco Badlands Sad on order!
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No, I have the ADD Rock Fighter Rear bumper coming on Tuesday. Stoked😎

KidBroSweets

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had the choice to switch to HOSS 3.0 WT but stuck with my BL. Happy with the choice but man it was tempting. Seems like they need to combine these two models..

lemonslush

Wildtrak
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
no its not a option on the WT. You can get full steel bash plates , that requires MOD bumper and its a commodity item at this time. I wasnt able to add MOD to my build - airgo I also dont have full bashplates. The front bumper is the capsble bumper now vs the 22 that came with the plastic only bumper. IMO I like the look of the capable bumper, it has lights and the button inside already wired so if your planning to swap out a bumper saves time on adding the wiring hookups and youll have a OEM fog light button. The capable bumper weighs less then MOD also. You can get a winch plate for it also if you need a winch. MOD bumper to me still looks the best but I can live withe the capable bumper and i plan to order the full bash plates. Ford site was $800 installed for the set. Even Though the dealer I called said "installation price should be more then double" - to which I replied oh well good thing its not!.

lemonslush

Wildtrak
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
and I just check on the bash plates...they changed the install price making the total be $850 with installation. You can use ford points to pay for some of it, I am going to wait to order until I get my ford points from the purchase.
Sponsored