Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

• Banned
If I remember correctly the 2022 Badlands comes with the HOS suspension? If the answer to this is yes, what is the difference of this HOS and the 3.0 HOS?
Sponsored

JediMcMuffin

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If I remember correctly the 2022 Badlands comes with the HOS suspension? If the answer to this is yes, what is the difference of this HOS and the 3.0 HOS?
Badlands and any non-wildtrak with sasquatch has HOSS 2.0
Wildtrak comes standard with HOSS 2.0 and can option to 3.0
Raptor gets HOSS 4.0

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

EDIT- Title fixed so my joke just looked pathetic.

Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm hoping that MY23 will allow you to upgrade the Badlands to HOSS 3.0. That would make the wait almost worth it.

Planet_Express_IV

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

There is no non HOSS suspension system on the Bronco, only 4 levels of HOSS suspensions.
H.O.S.S. is High Off Road Stability Suspension System

HOSS 1.0 is the base suspension with the hitachi dampers and is standard on Base, Big Bend, Black Diamond and Outer Banks
HOSS 2.0 is the first upgraded suspension system with the Bilstein position sensitive dampers. HOSS 2.0 is standard on the Badlands and WildTrak, and optional on all other series as a part of the Sasquatch package.

HOSS 3.0 is an upgraded version of HOSS 2.0 with the steering components from the Raptor's HOSS 4.0 but with 2.5" Fox internal bypass dampers in the place of the Bilstein dampers on the HOSS 2.0

HOSS 4.0 is the Raptor specific variant of the HOSS suspension system with 3.1" live valve Fox shocks and unique control arms a strengthened steering rack and tie rods.

OP
OP
vzqhsg

vzqhsg

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Badlands and any non-wildtrak with sasquatch has HOSS 2.0
Wildtrak comes standard with HOSS 2.0 and can option to 3.0
Raptor gets HOSS 4.0
OK...but what does 3.0 have that HOS does not and then the same with 4.0. My assumption is bigger shocks, stronger bars, etc? Thanks

Sponsored

Kaydee21

Wildtrak
First Name
Khalil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
There is no non HOSS suspension system on the Bronco, only 4 levels of HOSS suspensions.
H.O.S.S. is High Off Road Stability Suspension System

HOSS 1.0 is the base suspension with the hitachi dampers and is standard on Base, Big Bend, Black Diamond and Outer Banks
HOSS 2.0 is the first upgraded suspension system with the Bilstein position sensitive dampers. HOSS 2.0 is standard on the Badlands and WildTrak, and optional on all other series as a part of the Sasquatch package.

HOSS 3.0 is an upgraded version of HOSS 2.0 with the steering components from the Raptor's HOSS 4.0 but with 2.5" Fox internal bypass dampers in the place of the Bilstein dampers on the HOSS 2.0

HOSS 4.0 is the Raptor specific variant of the HOSS suspension system with 3.1" live valve Fox shocks and unique control arms a strengthened steering rack and tie rods.
ok super helpful. So i have HOSS 1.0. If i want to upgrade to 2.0 for example, all i have to do is change the shocks? no need to change control arms, springs etc'?

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

ok super helpful. So i have HOSS 1.0. If i want to upgrade to 2.0 for example, all i have to do is change the shocks? no need to change control arms, springs etc'?
Correct. Not sure of the secondary market in the UAE, but the Badlands/Sasquatch Bilstein shocks have springs that match the original OEM build spec. i.e. a 4-dr 2.7L with Tow package will be different than a 2-dr 2.3L. If you aren't adding additional weight such as front bumper/winch, then you want to find takeoffs from a similar build spec. as your Bronco.

Kaydee21

Wildtrak
First Name
Khalil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Correct. Not sure of the secondary market in the UAE, but the Badlands/Sasquatch Bilstein shocks have springs that match the original OEM build spec. i.e. a 4-dr 2.7L with Tow package will be different than a 2-dr 2.3L. If you aren't adding additional weight such as front bumper/winch, then you want to find takeoffs from a similar build spec. as your Bronco.
Awesome. Thanks !
Sponsored