First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do we have someone on the forum that can actually interpret this report? Are the G26 messages just triggered because of the preceding G14 message that the production week was already full? It appears to me that these messages are generated in numerical sequence.

Perhaps mass hysteria is not warranted?
Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ryuk

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger, 2023 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yes, this is for real.

Ford is now saying there is a shortage on modular bumpers, 2.3L engine, 10-speed auto and the entire 4x4 system…..

The lady who orders our cars at my dealer has been checking on updates daily. Today, she stumbled on this information. That explains why they cancelled scheduling this week. Who knows how long this will last.

Updated with document:

Here is a pic of the restraints on my bronco.

Ford Bronco Hot off the press… constraints on modular front bumper, 2.3L engine, 10-speed auto transmission and 4x4 system 1628028881262
Damn Vegans!!
Welp, time to make this stuff out of good ol red meat!!!

Sponsored

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Look how planted that seems. Drivetrain is basic and solid.
OH no, not another Solid Front Axle truther.

Because people won't go back - he's referencing the Flintstone mobile

Sponsored

Coal Powers America

Big Bend
First Name
Dallas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Sooo if you can’t get any parts to build new ones and you can’t get parts to fix the roofs on the thousands of units you have parked in an auxiliary lot then what?

Drop back 10 and punt?

moisea

Wildtrak
First Name
Moses
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano 2015
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yes, this is for real.

Ford is now saying there is a shortage on modular bumpers, 2.3L engine, 10-speed auto and the entire 4x4 system…..

The lady who orders our cars at my dealer has been checking on updates daily. Today, she stumbled on this information. That explains why they cancelled scheduling this week. Who knows how long this will last.

Updated with document:

2021-bronco-constraints-jpeg.jpg
I hit my bottom with Ford last week, so my comments here no longer carry the emotional investment they once did. I will hold my reservation as long as it makes practical sense and will dump it as soon as it does not. That said, i am wondering, what should people give to get a quick production this time around; tires, engi
Yes, this is for real.

Updated with document:

2021-bronco-constraints-jpeg.jpg
My relationship with my =
Yes, this is for real.

Updated with document:

Ford Bronco Hot off the press… constraints on modular front bumper, 2.3L engine, 10-speed auto transmission and 4x4 system horse-drawn-hummer-2
I hit rock bottom with my Bronco experience last week. I have gone through all the stages and now I am at the acceptance stage😂😂😂
The only thing holding me now is the crazy car prices out there, my current deal with the dealership, and Ford's price freeze. In other words it is convenient to stay with the Bronco. Also, my car is paid off so i can continue to save and increase my down payment for the new car i will be getting( notice i said new car, not bronco) If things cool off in the car market or other car makers start making themselves more attractive, then I will make the practical decision to move away if by then I do not have a Bronco in my garage. If people are still excited about it, then, i will buy and put it on eBay. I am actually more curious now about the Bronco Raptor.

Also, i am aware that a majority of the issues with the Bronco are the result of industry wide disruptions. That said the reaction to the crisis by FORD has made a bad situation worse-in decision, tactics instead of strategy, drip, drip, drip, leak of bad news instead of transparency and coordinated communication, gimmicks etc.

I am really rooting for the American Auto worker and this was going to be my Buy America moment as far as vehicles go. I hope things get back to normal soon so these toys can start rolling off the assembly line.