First Name
Chrome
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2.3L Badlands High, 2017 LWN Duramax Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ew. Now if you have a window sticker, your parts are already set aside right?

I hate to be the one to break it to you, but due to constraints you only get 2!
I'm sorry, due to a constraint constraint, we are all out of constraints and you will now be disconnected. Goodbye!
Sponsored

BroncoChris

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Lol now I kind of feel good that I had to cancel my reservation before I made it an order in January, due to unforeseen circumstances. On the flip-side guys, I have a Bronco Sport Badlands now that I've already been taking off-road, and will be lifting and putting bigger tires on soon to have about 10.3" of clearance. If things keep up like this, I will still have more Bronco than you in 2025. Sorry, I had to rub it in. I actually really feel for you all because I wish I had my Basesquatch to complement my BS Badlands.

Day I brought home my Bronco Sport.jpg
I guess the sport was a pretty smooth launch. I see many on the roads here in NJ

jaiuppa

Base
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr CG Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yes, this is for real.

Ford is now saying there is a shortage on modular bumpers, 2.3L engine, 10-speed auto and the entire 4x4 system…..

The lady who orders our cars at my dealer has been checking on updates daily. Today, she stumbled on this information. That explains why they cancelled scheduling this week. Who knows how long this will last.

Updated with document:

Here is a pic of the restraints on my bronco.

Ford Bronco Hot off the press… constraints on modular front bumper, 2.3L engine, 10-speed auto transmission and 4x4 system ED6F0DFF-5DEB-4CCC-A394-DEE736B740A1
WTH

Sponsored

tshaw2009

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariat, 2018 Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I guess the sport was a pretty smooth launch. I see many on the roads here in NJ
It's been so-so. There are some options with very limited availability. I had to search across 4 states to find a Badlands trim that wasn't marked up $3-5K. I got mine for 500 below MSRP. It was one of only two Badlands on a lot in the state of Missouri at the time, according to CarGurus.

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.southvalleymustang.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

With no one legitimate to verify this, or context to what exactly entails a plant constraint, I wouldn’t get all crazy. Oh wait, it’s an online forum, never mind…

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@Cincykyle1020, Atta boy Kyle, you're sure showed us. Now you don't have to change your username. So, welcome to the forum, and thanks for the update. It looks like now the whole damn Bronco will be on constraint before long.

You should be proud son. You can here, made your first thread, and with this one you've garnered 211 posts (and counting). That has got to be a record for a newbie. :)

WadeWolf76

First Name
Damon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Wrangler JK Willy's, 67 Ford Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Haha, don’t shoot the messenger who was telling the truth, but came in without posting all the info 😝
I was just having some fun. I always like an excuse to sneak in a SpaceBalls line.

Sponsored

Altitude

Badlands
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Grand Cherokee, 2008 Suzuki B-King
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

From July 30th e-mail from Ford: "Time to celebrate! Production of the Bronco is underway!" To August 2nd notification: "Uhh, we're like, prolly not gonna make any until like September, or something, I dunno".

WadeWolf76

First Name
Damon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Wrangler JK Willy's, 67 Ford Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Rate this is all going im going to end up updating my build to another manufacturer. Good thing I have a year or so to wait still.

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Whole bunch of “ smacked asses”
And you assholes wonder why nobody stays here. Jesus, if he’s legit, give him a damn minute to confirm it before you tear him a new ass.
Well said! If this is totally legit, then there will be a whole bunch of smacked asses.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Silver lining… If They can’t run the line maybe they’ll have time and the roof to finish my bronco that was built almost 5 weeks ago….
Same here.
I would feel bad for a lot of folks, but then I read the first 6 pages or more of this thread and snap out of it. LOL

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Pretty funny to read the start of this thread and watch the swarm of doubters pile on (rather than just remain silent) and then watch them have to eat crow.
Sponsored