Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, 2021 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lol now I kind of feel good that I had to cancel my reservation before I made it an order in January, due to unforeseen circumstances. On the flip-side guys, I have a Bronco Sport Badlands now that I've already been taking off-road, and will be lifting and putting bigger tires on soon to have about 10.3" of clearance. If things keep up like this, I will still have more Bronco than you in 2025. Sorry, I had to rub it in. I actually really feel for you all because I wish I had my Basesquatch to complement my BS Badlands.

Day I brought home my Bronco Sport.jpg
I love my Badlands Bronco Sport. I've taken her on some light forest trails and sandy areas and she's great. I really love her. I didn't intend to get a Sport but my Escape was having issues in January and I needed to replace it. Ordered the Sport at the end of January and took delivery in early May. Couldn't be happier.

Then I went ahead and spent my Bronco down payment wad on a Mustang GT Convertible last month. I couldn't help it. I just couldn't wait another year for my open air experience. I'm glad I pulled the trigger on that one too.

I still have my Bronco reservation (2DR Badlands, I 99'd it) but now I don't get worked up about all the bad news coming out. I feel I dodged a bullet in the short term. And now I get to see how things shake out in the next year and decide then how to proceed. However, I do feel bad for everyone who's waiting for their dream Bronco.
Ford Bronco Hot off the press… constraints on modular front bumper, 2.3L engine, 10-speed auto transmission and 4x4 system Bronco sport campin

Ford Bronco Hot off the press… constraints on modular front bumper, 2.3L engine, 10-speed auto transmission and 4x4 system IMG_6440

Last edited:

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just shaking my head. I just drove the two Broncos at my local dealer and came away energized. I even changed my order to fine tune it based on finally driving them. Now this...ugh. Thankfully I still have my Tacoma; it is a good truck with a lot of miles left in it. I'm hanging on to my Bronco dreams. I've had a Bronco in my life since I was little and even as a daily driver. I really want to go back to having a Bronco in my daily life rather than my garage queen / survivor '75.

Balthezor

Badlands
First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mike Levine is too busy trying to shit on Tesla on Twitter, trying to prove that Mach E is the shit and going on camping trips instead of communicating with Ford's customers.

Tell me I'm wrong.

NatureMan

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
COVID or supply chains aren’t the problem. Ford’s communication is. Every company is dealing with constraints, and we all understand that. The difference is, most of other companies would keep you informed about your $50k order.

@Stroopaloop said it best...
Where is mark levine when you need him?

Sponsored

FireGuy1182

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 F-150, 2015 Acura TLX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Good lord! Maybe I’ll get my 2021 by 2023! Next it’s gonna be more problems with the Delta variant and more variants to come! I’ll have this thing paid off before I receive it!

tshaw2009

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariat, 2018 Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I love my Badlands Bronco Sport. I've taken her on some light forest trails and sandy areas and she's great. I really love her. I didn't intend to get a Sport but my Escape was having issues in January and I needed to replace it. Ordered the Sport at the end of January and took delivery in early May. Couldn't be happier.

Then I went ahead and spent my Bronco down payment wad on a Mustang GT Convertible last month. I couldn't help it. I just couldn't wait another year for my open air experience. I'm glad I pulled the trigger on that one too.

I still have my Bronco reservation (2DR Badlands, I 99'd it) but now I don't get worked up about all the bad news coming out. I feel I dodged a bullet in the short term. And now I get to see how things shake out in the next year and decide then how to proceed. However, I do feel bad for everyone who's waiting for their dream Bronco.
Ford Bronco Hot off the press… constraints on modular front bumper, 2.3L engine, 10-speed auto transmission and 4x4 system IMG_6440

I absolutely love my BS Badlands. She has gone anywhere I've asked her to go for me. That's saying quite a bit because I was coming from a lifted F150 to the Sport. Very shortly, like I said, I will be doing the 4WP 1 inch lift for the BL and putting the 31 inch tires on it which should give me about 2 to 3 inches of clearance over a stock Sport Badlands. I hope the lift comes in soon because my wife wants to drive through Telluride on our way to MOAB. I would love to at least attempt Black Bear Pass in a lifted BS. I wonder if I would be the first to attempt it? If I do, I will definitely record it.

WadeWolf76

First Name
Damon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Wrangler JK Willy's, 67 Ford Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I swam to my lifeboat a month ago - a 2021 Mustang GT Convertible and I couldn't be happier!
I have been seriously considering the same thing. Give my 67 a brother to sit next to him in the stable.

2.3BigBend

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Work Beater
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well regardless, I don't want my Bronco with whistling mirrors or a pop corn making roof that sheds the noise fabric. If you can't build it right, keep it. My Ford dealers are incompetent so nothing will likely ever get fixed. I'll give you until March 2022. Then, I'm moving on. No bitching or crying, just where I'm at.

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX Sas, '05 Mustang GT Conv, 2 Harleys
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
On page 13. Not reading all the way to 21. Has OP provided a full copy of this doc with context, or is he just sitting back laughing at the sh*tstorm of panicked replies rolling in?

Sponsored

Balthezor

Badlands
First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Where is mark levine when you need him?
Enjoying his time on tweeter picking fights with Tesla fanboys. I follow him on Tweeter. I'm not a very much of a Tweeter user but I've seen him get involved with stupid back and forth arguments. I don't get why he does that. There is no point to it and he's a high level exec.

Pressurized

Outer Banks
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 6 Bronco - Jeep JKU - Wrangler LJ (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was joking the other day when I said the Bronco was almost as hard to get as one of these:

Feels more prophetic than funny now...
Wish Ford was being more communicative with you'all as the 'air of mystery' just ain't cutting it.

Kinda surprised this hasn't popped up on the JL forum yet. I (mostly) love my fellow jeepers, but, holy crap, the spiteful glee they've taken from these issues is depressing. Good natured ribbing is one thing, but reveling in others disappointment pisses me off.
We've got a big ol' Bronco thread over on Wrangler Forum.... :)