Brongo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I don't care if the OP is a phony and typed up that list on his used diaper. We know there are HUGE MIC top and chip shortages that have no end in sight.
So what if they are short a couple axles.
@Ford Motor Company could easily chime in on this thread to say this news is not true. Choosing to be silent only gives the impression it is true.
Sponsored

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Has anyone explained to the OP what he's seeing or is everyone too panicked? @Zach@Granger @flip. @Cincykyle1020 do you know what you're looking at? Did you happen to notice that there's no scheduling this week and what you're seeing is normal?

It may be out of date, but this was posted before and is accurate info from Ford for known September commodities. The only one I expect to be more fluid is the MIC top as we all know.

Bronco Commodity September.PNG

We haven't scheduled anything for this week again. I'm not sure the reasoning behind why they delay the scheduling. What I can tell you is that we had another wholesale and they gave us the exact same units to schedule again for the month of October production. So that is telling me they are confident they can produce these units in September still.

Balthezor

Badlands
First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I asked him if it was true about the plant constraints and posted the screenshot and it was promptly removed.

1628076635689.gif
Such bullshit. He loves talking about the Mach E. The one thing nobody gives a crap about. He hasn't said much about the Bronco. Their biggest product in the last 10 years?

Thanks for the effort though!

BurtoSquirto

Base
First Name
Alberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-250
Your Bronco Model
Base
I ordered some new couches from La-Z-Boy yesterday.
Constraints have my ETA for delivery out 9 months.. For a couch. A COUCH.

I believe this guy/gal is likely fairly accurate based on previous constraint lists and the fact that the other popular thread of the day is our 'go to source' and he is stating potentially 2 weeks of no builds in Aug now.. There is a reason behind that, and it isn't just the tops. Otherwise, why not just build soft tops?

edit: I wrote couch so much that I no longer see it as a real word. Weird how that works. Couch? cooouch?
Couuuch?

Sponsored

Lazerus

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL. Land Rover Discovery Sport
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
This parallel Thread about production downtime for August was running yesterday as well (over 30 pages). Separately, the two are worrisome at best. Taken together....,well
Ford Bronco Hot off the press… constraints on modular front bumper, 2.3L engine, 10-speed auto transmission and 4x4 system img03

Mjtermini

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2DR Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We haven't scheduled anything for this week again. I'm not sure the reasoning behind why they delay the scheduling. What I can tell you is that we had another wholesale and they gave us the exact same units to schedule again for the month of October production. So that is telling me they are confident they can produce these units in September still.
Thanks Zach. Appreciate your input.

Thed

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GX460 '16 Miata '67 F-100 '21 Streetfighter V4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Look at the bottom of the excel spreadsheet photo again……..,
I honestly don't think that this document is an accurate representation of commodity shortages. I'm thinking that it's saying all these "shortages" are present because he got scheduled, but then had to be rescheduled.

It'd be great if we had more info but we don't. We don't have the context surrounding it, or even the rest of the page.

Hence my comment, which was more of a "man I wish auto transmissions actually were in short supply" when we have documentation from Ford last month stating that they had more than enough.

CDN Jen

Badlands
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, 2021 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

CDN Jen

Badlands
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Life is short! Do it!!
Warning, tires are a ***** to replace on the 'stang. I replaced the front right one last month for $350 and the back left tire yesterday (actually it's on order as they didn't have any in stock....will take a week) for $375. Virginia roads suck apparently. My 'stang has less then 8000 miles on it. I've only had it for 10 months.

DANGL3

Outer Banks
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4d
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Good thing the Bronco is No-Wheel Drive

CDN Jen

Badlands
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Warning, tires are a ***** to replace on the 'stang. I replaced the front right one last month for $350 and the back left tire yesterday (actually it's on order as they didn't have any in stock....will take a week) for $375. Virginia roads suck apparently. My 'stang has less then 8000 miles on it. I've only had it for 10 months.
Funny you mention tire replacement. After having my Mustang for a month (and less than 1000 miles) I just had to replace the rear passenger tire due to a huge hole from a screw puncture. And yep, it was about $375 all in.

I have a tire and wheel replacement plan from the dealer, so it should be covered (we'll see). I knew the crappy Michigan roads wouldn't be kind to the low profile tires, so I opted for the tire and wheel plan. One tire replacement and it pays for itself.

And lucky me, I also got a huge windshield chip on my new Bronco Sport, 3 months after getting it. Michigan roads suck!!!!!

Gloff

Big Bend
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.serramonteford.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ford Bronco Big Bend, '03 BMW Z4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

That's what happened with us, we actual got more units for October.
Sponsored