Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Mustang GT, 2008 Ford Ranger Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I believe P

for Stig and PREMiERdrum to both suddenly go incommunicado on all platforms (B6G, the Bronco Nation, Blue Oval News, Ford Insider News) tells me Ford lawyers got involved. Stig was, I think, operating entirely independently of Ford. Acting as a kind of whistleblower. PREMiERdrum has, on the other hand, maintained a presence for far too long on multiple Ford forums (he has articles published dating back to 2007 and even earlier, also went by “The Alternator”). Not saying he was neccessarily on Ford’s payroll as a forum liaison, but his pieces were not only informative, they were extremely well written and promoted the Bronco quite effectively. Whatever his Ford connection, he was definitely a spokesman for the team. His last post definitely was of a different tone altogether, and if he Was or is on payroll, he landed himself in a heap of trouble.
Is it me, or could Ford be using the old 'Thor' set to host our missing lads? Bet'cha their ain't no public WiFi or Cell service at this complex. This image was taken only days ago and the lights are on and EVERYBODY'S home.

On the bright side, they're in the desert!!!! /S

Ford Bronco Hot off the press… constraints on modular front bumper, 2.3L engine, 10-speed auto transmission and 4x4 system image

Gloff

Big Bend
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.serramonteford.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ford Bronco Big Bend, '03 BMW Z4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

That chart has been posted several times. I doubt it caries any weight either.
That chart comes from Ford directly, and I give it a lot more weight than a new poster with a screenshot of information from a system he doesn't use. Until I hear otherwise from a credible source, I will follow that information.

Dvanderm

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler Aspen
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If you get a minute, can you take some picks with a measuring tape? I want to see if my golf clubs, guns, snowboard will fit in the back.
You taking all of that on the same trip? That would be an interesting adventure.

carfiguy

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Toyota Sienna, Ford Transit
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
An hour worth of searching on www.cargurus.com with some phone calls, you should be able to find a Bronco for sale right now. If I can find one during lunch, so can anyone else. Happy hunting. Ill find anyone a bronco for sale for the low price of $10 an hour, payable by paypal, or your money back!
Any hints or clues as to how you did this? I have searched high and low and just come up with all the silly dealers who post their Mannequin's like they are available for sale inventory, then when you call they want you to just order one with them to be here any day now. I have seriously called or emailed 2 dozen dealers and tried to get ford to tell me where any un sold stock is and they were no help either. I am not picky just would like a fairly basic with auto trans. So far only Ebay has turned up any real for sale units and most are priced out of sight.

Sponsored

ReimundKrohn

Big Bend
First Name
Reimund
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rav-4, 2005 F-150 Lariat, 2005 PT GT Conv
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Any hints or clues as to how you did this? I have searched high and low and just come up with all the silly dealers who post their Mannequin's like they are available for sale inventory, then when you call they want you to just order one with them to be here any day now. I have seriously called or emailed 2 dozen dealers and tried to get ford to tell me where any un sold stock is and they were no help either. I am not picky just would like a fairly basic with auto trans. So far only Ebay has turned up any real for sale units and most are priced out of sight.
No, that's it - Dealers are using sites like CarGurus to post Mannequins to drive in business. You cannot buy it and drive it away same day.

...That said, there ARE likely some Bronco's out there where the deal fell through, but if I were the Salesman in that case I would call all my open orders (customers without VINs) and give them FIRST right of refusal on such a unit. I would probably make those calls based on Order entry date rather than Reservation date, but that's me.

OP
OP

Cincykyle1020

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I’m alive, will post more details as I can
Sponsored