William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I didn't get my picture either. That's my exact build, other than that one is actually built and mine is stuck in production. 😅
Hopefully yours get built soon! I am waiting for mine to arrive between 20th-26th, hopefully no delays due to weather.
Sponsored

Pseudoko

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My 2 Feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Glad I made this decision literally at the last moment to go from EG to HPR. I like EG a lot but HPR looks great imo. Also, since it's probably the least ordered color... it could possibly disappear by the 2023 model and our HPR becomes a little bit more exclusive. ;) definitely a head turner

ColeTrain84

Badlands
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

man these real life pics have me so happy i picked HPR for my 4dr Badlands :) I can't wait. Supposedly i'm a 2/14 build date but never got an email. all i have is the info i got from Ford customer service. That was the only way i could get my VIN too...

Sponsored

brauncoboy

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does anybody know what the ordered paint ratio are for 2022? I’m wondering what % of orders are HPR. Love the pictures - jealous and trying to keep my patience.

Pseudoko

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My 2 Feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does anybody know what the ordered paint ratio are for 2022? I’m wondering what % of orders are HPR. Love the pictures - jealous and trying to keep my patience.
from just scanning all the spreadsheets from 12/13, 12/20, 1/3 and 1/10 build groups.... there's barely any. but obviously this number is based on the people that use this forum and actually updated the spreadsheet. if I were to guess ....3-5%? I know the 3 most ordered colors are Cactus Grey, Area 51 and Carbonized Grey which is nearly 2/3 of the overall orders according to the stats my dealer received from Ford.

Schmohawk

Badlands
First Name
Jed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

man these real life pics have me so happy i picked HPR for my 4dr Badlands :) I can't wait. Supposedly i'm a 2/14 build date but never got an email. all i have is the info i got from Ford customer service. That was the only way i could get my VIN too...
Did you place a reservation initially online or through a dealer? If you placed it online you should be able to use the backdoor tracker at https://www.ford.com/buy/manage.html?reservationId=

You put your 8 digit reservation # after the = sign in the link.

ColeTrain84

Badlands
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you place a reservation initially online or through a dealer? If you placed it online you should be able to use the backdoor tracker at https://www.ford.com/buy/manage.html?reservationId=

You put your 8 digit reservation # after the = sign in the link.
no i am not a reservation holder and i ordered first day of MY22 order banks opening in October. I can put my VIN in(that i got from Ford customer care) and the order number in tracking and it confirms my order. I'm under the impression that you don't even get a VIN unless its been scheduled(can be moved obviously).

Schmohawk

Badlands
First Name
Jed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

no i am not a reservation holder and i ordered first day of MY22 order banks opening in October. I can put my VIN in(that i got from Ford customer care) and the order number in tracking and it confirms my order. I'm under the impression that you don't even get a VIN unless its been scheduled(can be moved obviously).
Gotcha, the tracker you're using should update if any changes happen. My build week was pushed back from 12/20 to 1/3, sometime I wish I hadn't started tracking this process at all. 😅

Sponsored

tobands

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX , 2014 Escape Titaimium
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Not seeing other models that have HPR very often , Im sure the bronco will be a fairly low % .

Bronco67

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 DR
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Glad I made this decision literally at the last moment to go from EG to HPR. I like EG a lot but HPR looks great imo. Also, since it's probably the least ordered color... it could possibly disappear by the 2023 model and our HPR becomes a little bit more exclusive. ;) definitely a head turner
Have had it less than a full 24 hrs and it is definitely a head turner. You know it’s not a Jeep. Not to say they might not have a similar color but you don’t see that color around here on any vehicle, maybe a Ranger here and there. Someone got from behind me to beside me and almost ran right into me breaking his neck to look.

Burnz442

Black Diamond
First Name
PJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1930 Model A,1969 442 W-30, 1986 CJ-7 2000 Firehwk
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Have had it less than a full 24 hrs and it is definitely a head turner. You know it’s not a Jeep. Not to say they might not have a similar color but you don’t see that color around here on any vehicle, maybe a Ranger here and there. Someone got from behind me to beside me and almost ran right into me breaking his neck to look.
Can you post some pics? Sun.. shade... night pics.

Bronco67

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 DR
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Can you post some pics? Sun.. shade... night pics.
I posted some pics and video to this thread on pg 13. Will definitely post some more today and tonight. Took off yesterday to go get it and now at work until 6 I will be posting more soon as I get chance!

EDIT: here are the links to my posts in this thread (pg 13)

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/hot-pepper-red-bronco-club.23361/post-1115967

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/hot-pepper-red-bronco-club.23361/post-1116012

Last edited:

Bronco67

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 DR
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

@Bronco67 thank you! Great job of showing the color well. It's gorgeous...first red I've ever wanted.
Np! I know how it is when you’re really trying to make a decision. Glad you’re going with HPR if you were able to, you’ll be glad you did. This thing shines like a new penny
Sponsored