Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I don't have a VIN yet, 7/25/20 reservation date. Seeing these pics help a little bit, but I'm still mad Rapid Red is gone

Diydner

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Has anyone's been built yet? If it has, you may be able to use that backdoor link to get the picture of it off the assembly line...

I'm dying for some pics!

Ashlesophia

Wildtrak
First Name
Ash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Cadillac CT5, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I don't have a VIN yet, 7/25/20 reservation date. Seeing these pics help a little bit, but I'm still mad Rapid Red is gone
Same. I love rapid red!!!

Ashlesophia

Wildtrak
First Name
Ash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My production date has been pushed back to the week of 2/28/2022 but I have VIN #.
Now we need details, reservation & order date and build? Lol

Sponsored

bbacon05

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone's been built yet? If it has, you may be able to use that backdoor link to get the picture of it off the assembly line...

I'm dying for some pics!
What is the link for that? Mine has been built and it's currently being shipped to the dealer, estimated delivery date is 01-16

Ashlesophia

Wildtrak
First Name
Ash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

What is the link for that? Mine has been built and it's currently being shipped to the dealer, estimated delivery date is 01-16
Did you get your photo yet of it on the line? Check junk folder as well. Lol You may be our unicorn of a HPR we’ve all been waiting on.

bbacon05

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you get your photo yet of it on the line? Check junk folder as well. Lol You may be our unicorn of a HPR we’ve all been waiting on.
Nope, haven't received the email with a photo yet. Never got an email saying it was built or shipped either, just been checking the pizza tracker. I think they are behind on emails right now

OHbnco

Outer Banks
First Name
Kristina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm dying for some pics!
My blend date is Saturday...1/8

Sponsored

Schmohawk

Badlands
First Name
Jed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm dying for some pics!
My blend date was 1/5, just got my window sticker tonight but no emails from Ford. My tracker still shows in production, but according to other people in my build thread that may update to "built" overnight.

I saw in another thread that the assembly line photos were sent after the Bronco was shipped, so that will be a few more days for me I think with the QC process. But I'll definitely post the photo when I get it!

jamtra

Wildtrak
First Name
james
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My blend date was 1/5, just got my window sticker tonight but no emails from Ford. My tracker still shows in production, but according to other people in my build thread that may update to "built" overnight.

I saw in another thread that the assembly line photos were sent after the Bronco was shipped, so that will be a few more days for me I think with the QC process. But I'll definitely post the photo when I get it!
You are going to get hit with people wanting pics!! Myself included.

Pseudoko

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My 2 Feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

my ETA for delivery to the dealership is 1/31 so you have me beat by about 2 weeks. Can't wait to see your pictures