Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My 2 Feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

still no factory pictures from anyone that ordered HPR but I caught a glimpse of an HPR bronco behind another person EG. That looks too metallic to be race red.

Ford Bronco HOT PEPPER RED Bronco Club 1642014215398
Sponsored

MamaD

Badlands
First Name
Holly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
61 IH Scout 80, 48 Ford Coupe, 2014 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

still no factory pictures from anyone that ordered HPR but I caught a glimpse of an HPR bronco behind another person EG. That looks too metallic to be race red.

You're right! It won't be long before we see some factory photos!

OHbnco

Outer Banks
First Name
Kristina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

good catch!
1/3 build week group just started getting pics and i've been looking for a HPR to no avail.

Pseudoko

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My 2 Feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
In that picture, it doesn't look bad with the Badlands grill color. I wonder if that would hold true out in natural daylight.

I've been on the fence with this color, ever since I saw it on a Ranger, so I left my order as my default color choice.

Anthracite wheel color goes well with it and Black works (I'm tired of black wheels), but I wonder how silver wheels, like Icon's Rebound, would look on it.

Pseudoko

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My 2 Feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In that picture, it doesn't look bad with the Badlands grill color. I wonder if that would hold true out in natural daylight.

I've been on the fence with this color, ever since I saw it on a Ranger, so I left my order as my default color choice.

Anthracite wheel color goes well with it and Black works (I'm tired of black wheels), but I wonder how silver wheels, like Icon's Rebound, would look on it.
I played with the dealer's color swatch with their bronco analyzing it from different angles. I like it because the color pops with all the black trim. When the car (such as the ranger) has the same color bumpers too... the HPR doesn't look that great. I guess you can say the color can be overwhelming. You definitely need something to break up the color. So I think with the Bronco and its black bumpers and top, the color works nicely.

tobands

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX , 2014 Escape Titaimium
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
im thinking the OBX gloss black grill is going to look great with this color

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yep, I think this is one of those colors that needs a compliment, in my case , black. I’ve orders a base 2dr and have BD Steelies ready to go. Might even add one of those black decals from rider graphics.

Sponsored

Pseudoko

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My 2 Feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was going to get a PPF on the hood and front fenders... curious if its going to distort the color from the rest of the body. been quoted in the 1800 range for just that section. wrapping the entire car right now would be too much money at the moment

Deano Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I played with the dealer's color swatch with their bronco analyzing it from different angles. I like it because the color pops with all the black trim. When the car (such as the ranger) has the same color bumpers too... the HPR doesn't look that great. I guess you can say the color can be overwhelming. You definitely need something to break up the color. So I think with the Bronco and its black bumpers and top, the color works nicely.
Couldn't agree more. It needs some black to break up the color. My plans are to paint the grill and wheel rings gloss black and add the old school hockey stripe across the hood and sides. Hopefully that will be enough to bring some contrast.

OHbnco

Outer Banks
First Name
Kristina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Picked up my OBX HPR Bronco today. The color exceeds my expectations. Very happy with the color choice. Here are some pics.
Ford Bronco HOT PEPPER RED Bronco Club IMG_4239
Looks so good!!

Schmohawk

Badlands
First Name
Jed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was going to get a PPF on the hood and front fenders... curious if its going to distort the color from the rest of the body. been quoted in the 1800 range for just that section. wrapping the entire car right now would be too much money at the moment
It shouldn't, I have PPF on some panels of my current vehicle and it's hard to tell what is wrapped and what is not without looking closely. Eventually the PPF will discolor and you'll notice a difference but that will be 5+ years.
Sponsored