Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, '98 Nissan Stagea
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Wow! I'm loving HPR. I wish that color was available to choose from for MY21 o_O
Sponsored

Mpatient1

Black Diamond
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BD CO/MID, 2006 mustang pony package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Really wish I hadn't seen this

R.png
IKR, HPR and EG both look awesome, but still have CO on order. Would love to see them all in a lineup 😍. Honestly would love to see all of the colors at once on Broncos in person, but that ain't happening

Schmohawk

Badlands
First Name
Jed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I love this color and I also love that it seems to be a low % selection by people ordering.
Same here, I think by this time next year there will be a bunch of Cactus Grey, A51, and green driving around the area, but relatively few HPR's.

By "a bunch" I mean 10 or so. 😆

Slater

Badlands
First Name
Just Slater
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soul crushing Camry now cancled out by Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A while back I was having second thoughts about the color after seeing it on a Ranger, but I think it looks great on the Bronco.
I was thinking exactly the same thing when I saw it on the Ranger. It was super orange/copper. I really wanted rapid red and was hoping this was more red than orange. But I agree with you, it’s fitting on the bronco. And like another member said, the broncos lines help break it up and it just seems to work. It seems to be 50/50 red/orange.

I was A51 for over 500 days. I still like it but decided I wanted to get as close to rapid red as I could. Changed only my color and got my VIN 5 days later. I’m sure it’s not bc I changed a color. But I’ll tell myself that ;)

Sponsored

Littlemule

Black Diamond
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ram 1500 / 2011 Dodge Challenger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Schmohawk

Badlands
First Name
Jed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was thinking exactly the same thing when I saw it on the Ranger. It was super orange/copper. I really wanted rapid red and was hoping this was more red than orange. But I agree with you, it’s fitting on the bronco. And like another member said, the broncos lines help break it up and it just seems to work. It seems to be 50/50 red/orange.

I was A51 for over 500 days. I still like it but decided I wanted to get as close to rapid red as I could. Changed only my color and got my VIN 5 days later. I’m sure it’s not bc I changed a color. But I’ll tell myself that ;)
I didn't like Rapid Red that much in the pictures I saw of it, and then I saw a Rapid Red Bronco in person and thought it looked great. But I had opted for a MY 22 already at that point, so I took a chance on HPR.

Slater

Badlands
First Name
Just Slater
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soul crushing Camry now cancled out by Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I didn't like Rapid Red that much in the pictures I saw of it, and then I saw a Rapid Red Bronco in person and thought it looked great. But I had opted for a MY 22 already at that point, so I took a chance on HPR.
Yeah I felt the same thing in RR. Then I test drive my dealers Wildtrack in RR and got to appreciate the metal flake and nuances in different lighting. Ford seems to do that well with their metallics. Then I’d think about RR a bit more. And then think about that color even more. Attended the Off roadeo in NH and drove a BL A51. Still cool but I was checking out RR the entire time. I’m excited about HPR, although I decided to give it a cooler name… Satan’s Cinnamon.

CBainer

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I see you got that new bumper too. How do you like?
I haven’t had time to process it much. I drove it from the dealer 2 miles to pick up my daughter, then 1 mile back to my house, parked it in the garage, then loaded up my wife’s Acura and hit the road for a 7 hr drive. I’ll be at the Austin Off Roadeo tomorrow morning!

Sponsored

tobands

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX , 2014 Escape Titaimium
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What's amazing is that I hate HPR on the Maverick but these Broncos look top notch

I think it's the black accents on the bronco
I agree .. The more black accents you can do on the Bronco with HPR , the better it looks.. im in the 2/21/22 tracker thread and the first 3 entries are HPR

Fonz54

Badlands
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Commander, Porsche Cayenne, Mercedes C250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Schmohawk

Badlands
First Name
Jed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Since i never got my picture this is my exact build so thanks i will steal this one! Well i didn't go SAS so not exact build. :)
I didn't get my picture either. That's my exact build, other than that one is actually built and mine is stuck in production. 😅
Sponsored