First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Samurai, VW Thing, MINI, smart, Astro Van
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
It works. When the newest Chevy truck came out I thought it was the ugliest truck ever made. I mean, I still do, but some of the trims don't look as bad.
It's funny, it does work. There will be a deluge of images, and slowly people will be like, "the more I see it the more I like it the less I hate it."
Sponsored

LeBronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Expedition Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
WOW!!!!!! So awesome!!! I would have had to stay and ask some questions and hear it crank up and leave!!!!

Sanner

Wildtrak
First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So, I think itā€™s the strange wing thing off the rear fender flare thatā€™s causing me painā€¦ Iā€™m not entirely sold on it yetā€¦ my instinct is they would have stolen the design from the bronco desert racerā€¦ to flare the whole thing like the F150 raptorā€¦ I donā€™t knowā€¦ not a huge fanā€¦ but a lot of features I likeā€¦ grillā€¦ 37sā€¦ built to take a beatingā€¦

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

itā€™s kinda sad because they have always done such a great job making the F150 Raptor look sooo good.

Especially the gen 2. That thing is the best looking Truck ever.
Gen 2 was great. My only real complaint about gen 2 was the wierd sloping window frames that was common on all of the F-150s at that time. Beyond that great looking truck.

I actually really want to see the Bronco Raptor in Shadow Black. Have a feeling it would help dramatically with the look.

hotrodtim

Wildtrak
First Name
TIM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 EXPEDITION,2009 F150,2003 LINCOLN AVIATOR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Fingers crossed!:cool:šŸ¤ž

Sponsored

XirallicBolts

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Flex EcoBoost, 2010 Milan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Is that the one Doug reviewed? Literally watching his video right now (at 1.5x speed of course)

Puddle Jumper

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Edge Titanium AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Looks are definitely growing on me. Has there been a list of dealers accumulated yet that are selling them for sticker?
With a lot of dealers not getting any allocation this year at all on Raptor, and many only seeing 2-3 this year tops, you can anticipate that most dealers will be charging large premiums. Prepare to see upwards of $20-25k over MSRP. Craziness to me, but dealers will have a list of people willing to do it too. šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø

Sponsored

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35ā€™s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Cool to see the color.

I give zero fucks about the Braptor.

Seventyfouronthefloor

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, LUBR, Chrome Yellow, 2016 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
With a lot of dealers not getting any allocation this year at all on Raptor, and many only seeing 2-3 this year tops, you can anticipate that most dealers will be charging large premiums. Prepare to see upwards of $20-25k over MSRP. Craziness to me, but dealers will have a list of people willing to do it too. šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø
can confirm. Dealer who has charged MSRP on every reservation-ordered Bronco has told me the ADM on Raptor would start at $20k and go upwards of $30k depending on options. It sounds like dealers have been talking amongst each other and 90k will be ā€œmarket rateā€ for the cheapest 2022 Raptor.

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not feeling it, but at least weā€™ll get a factory third brake light option for 37ā€ tires.

LeBronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Expedition Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Looks like code orange. I really think I like it. Itā€™s almost like a ā€œMedium Canyon Redā€ a ā€œrustā€ color if you will. I had a 1983 Mustang SVO in Medium Canyon Red that was a sweet ride!!!!!!
Sponsored