MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Xterra; 04 Element; 06 Sentra; 10 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have ordered the Eruption Green, but am wondering if I would like the Hot Pepper Red better over time because I think you will see fewer Broncos in this color. I own a Sunburst Orange Honda Element and love the color. I also love green hues and the color of Eruption Green is a great looking color. I am torn between the two.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Heart2

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I have ordered the Eruption Green, but am wondering if I would like the Red Hot Chili Pepper better over time because I think you will see fewer Broncos in this color. I own a Sunburst Orange Honda Element and love the color. I also love green hues and the color of Eruption Green is a great looking color. I am torn between the two.
I am waiting on a Hot Pepper Red Bronco, but Eruption Green is also a great color choice. I like them both! Good luck with whatever you choose! Once you see them both in person, the choice is more difficult IMO.

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have ordered the Eruption Green, but am wondering if I would like the Red Hot Chili Pepper better over time because I think you will see fewer Broncos in this color. I own a Sunburst Orange Honda Element and love the color. I also love green hues and the color of Eruption Green is a great looking color. I am torn between the two.
Iā€™ve gone back and forth between the same colors recently and Iā€™m going with Eruption Green. My only reason was that Iā€™ve owned a red car before but never a green one. You canā€™t go wrong with either color and you just have to go with your gut feeling. :)

Mineā€™s a 7/20/20 reservation and I just hope I see it get scheduled before fall.

emkayw

Base
First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I was an original AntiMatter Blue order until I got pushed to 2022. I'm glad I chose Eruption Green although I NEVER thought I would own a Green car.

NoleDawg

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

HPR here with no regerts. Everyone that sees it tells me how great it looks in person after openly telling me they thought it was meh in pictures. One of those colors you gotta see in person.

Sponsored

DSRTR8D

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Willys Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Honestly, to me HPR is a holdover of the boring Ford paint jobs of days gone past... EG is the way to go.

Itā€™s bad enough Ford has like 5 offshoots of grey for this vehicle alreadyā€¦. BORING!!!

Last edited:

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

i went eg.

i feel like there will be a lot of cactus or grey and eg. red would definitely be different.

emkayw

Base
First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

HPR here with no regerts. Everyone that sees it tells me how great it looks in person after openly telling me they thought it was meh in pictures. One of those colors you gotta see in person.

Same with the green. Looks like a GI Joe truck on the configurator. Much better in person.

Sponsored

TyGuy40

Badlands
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Bonneville
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Easy, Carbonized Gray. ;)

Oldhippie

Big Bend
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X1, ā€˜1928 model A, ā€œ23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Get the red...make my green rarer....

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Green is pretty nice, but we drove by a HPR on the lot the other day ... even my wife, who is coming off of 20+ years of dark red metallics was ..."WOW, that's sharp!"

So, again, in real life, in sunlight , it is a great, vibrant color! Way better than the pics.

I've seen the EG in person, but not up close.

If I were to order out of this color scheme, it would be between HPR , EG or CyOr.

OP
OP
The Bronc

The Bronc

Badlands
First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Xterra; 04 Element; 06 Sentra; 10 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

All three great choices!! If I had to put my head on a chopping block tonight, I would stay with the green. I was born in 1973, the year of mallard green, so there is a connection. I do love the Hot Pepper Red though :)!
Sponsored